PDA

View Full Version : Spotted- Wlliam

AndyM
10th April 2016, 12:26 PM
I was just sat outside NIKE @ Straiton and spotted you park round the back of TKMaxx :thumbs up:

Andy

MINI William
10th April 2016, 01:34 PM
Sported you Andy. I waved as I was walking into halfords but don't know if you seen me or not

AndyM
10th April 2016, 01:50 PM
I was too busy messing with the radio (it's in for a warranty repair on Weds) as its being a bit tempremental at the moment

weefossy
10th April 2016, 07:27 PM
a Halfords Mod for the F56!!!! ????

Craig
10th April 2016, 07:45 PM
a Halfords Mod for the F56!!!! ????

Think he was buying those stick in eye lashes :)

MINI William
10th April 2016, 09:12 PM
Think he was buying those stick in eye lashes :)

Busted

CiderFex
10th April 2016, 10:50 PM
Busted

I'm hoping that's a comment about being caught out and not a reference to what CD you'd been listening to !!!
[emoji15]

Eddie_JCW
11th April 2016, 11:41 AM
I'm hoping that's a comment about being caught out and not a reference to what CD you'd been listening to !!!
[emoji15]
Pete he's going with Andrew to see them live, they are getting VIP meet and greet tickets PMSL Andrew had totally forgot to buy the tickets but was reminded by his sister the other day and is buying William a ticket too. Oh s**t have I spoiled the surprise?!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Crombers
11th April 2016, 06:44 PM
Busted is border line but rumour had it him & his Mum still go through the S Club 7 dance routines he used to perfect as a bairn .......... Honest :dance:

MINI William
11th April 2016, 08:04 PM
Busted is border line but rumour had it him & his Mum still go through the S Club 7 dance routines he used to perfect as a bairn .......... Honest :dance:

That was to be kept a secret and you know it :laugh:

CiderFex
12th April 2016, 05:35 AM
Ah the old "let-me-add-a-laughing-emoji-instead-of-a-crying-emoji-to-make-people-think-I'm-joking" ploy.
If you need to talk about it William you've got my number.
All calls will be treated in the strictest confidence.

.....possibly.
[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EcosseGP
12th April 2016, 07:13 AM
^^^ the calls might be treated in the strictest confidence but you'll post the conversation on here after the call !
http://youtu.be/eAI1Onf2-Co

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Crombers
12th April 2016, 07:49 AM
That was to be kept a secret and you know it :laugh:

No no no, that was STEPS ........ & your fascination with 'H' :hand:

Don't worry I'll not go public with this info, your perfectly safety :Whistle: