PDA

View Full Version : It's Friday Again What We All Up To

cuddles
11th March 2016, 08:53 AM
Working going out for a meal on Sunday with some good friends xx;);)

MINI William
11th March 2016, 12:13 PM
Working Saturday and then over to see good friends on Saturday afternoon

Crombers
11th March 2016, 12:43 PM
Weekend (Thu to Mon) at my sisters down in Baldock, Hertfordshire (40 miles due north of London). They have recently moved house out to a cottage in the countryside and to say picturesque is an understatement. The village pub is a mile away, and we are meeting up with friends Sat, Sun to watch the Rugby. My brother in law is originally from Cardiff so it goes without saying, c'mon Wales & Scotland

:scotlandflag::thumbs up::saltireflag:

N16SHP
11th March 2016, 01:22 PM
Swimming lessons on a Saturday morning is the norm with the kids and because my youngest has just turned 1 all of her friends are turning 1 in March also so we've pretty much had a birthday party or two every weekend since the 20th Feb...all these party bags are doing nothing for my figure haha!

Then hopefully the weather on Sunday is fine as both cars need a wash, especially the Skoda after it's mammoth trip!

Craig
11th March 2016, 01:47 PM
Couple of beers with the boys in Moes for Friday night then working tomorrow (and getting paid O/T for the first time since 2008 ! [emoji15]) and a quiet Sunday watching the rugby (Mon Scotland ! [emoji464]). Might even clean a car or two in between if there is time [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stoney
11th March 2016, 02:19 PM
Well it's Jessica's 2nd birthday on Monday so family party for her on sat then possibly a wee trip to duns for a drop off on Sunday

AndyM
11th March 2016, 02:26 PM
Out to see some friends tonight and will probably get a take-away in ...... meeting some other friends for breakfast at F n B's at Straiton tomorrow morning and will introduce Mrs M to the GP2 on the drive as she's not been in it yet :blush: (should be a fun drive)

jo123ke
11th March 2016, 04:45 PM
Nothing Friday satarday football Sunday football then Stirling cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevs cooper s
11th March 2016, 09:16 PM
doing sfa saving up at the moment

DarnShiv
11th March 2016, 10:52 PM
We are going it with good friends too. That is a coincidence ;)

maxibaby
12th March 2016, 12:18 AM
Been to my uncle's funeral in Cambridgeshire today. Lone piper, nice touch.
Went to see 1320 Mini on the way, booked car in for Cam/550 Injectors/Map in April, in time for HBT!

...end...

Blueboy
13th March 2016, 02:57 AM
Valeted 3.5 cars today (helped my nephew with so counts as half :thumbs up:) plus started on my dads Audi cabriolet hood yesterday which was getting mossy, scrubbed it with G101 for over an hour 3 times and all treated with 303 fabric guard. Home at 9pm for a couple of beers and another two for tomorrow :laugh: