PDA

View Full Version : Mini Mats

AberdeenMini
26th September 2004, 09:50 PM
Anyone got a driver side floor mat (the one you get with the chilli pack) for sale? Mine has got a big hole in it and i think JC's only sell both front ones together.

Starky
27th September 2004, 01:39 AM
Lol, methinks you might have problems finding someone to sell you a single floormat, c'mon this must be a wind up :p

mgemie
27th September 2004, 05:27 AM
are the mats with the Chili pack the same as the Salt? i.e. velour (i think they're called) - if they are then i've got a full set gathering dust in my garage and i suppose i could sell the driver's mat seperately...

lightbody
28th September 2004, 01:31 AM
I've also got a full new set gathering dust, but they're pale grey, which is rare...

AberdeenMini
28th September 2004, 11:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by Starky

Lol, methinks you might have problems finding someone to sell you a single floormat, c'mon this must be a wind up :p

Not a wind up whatsoever, im just trying to see if anyone has a new one for sale.

Scottie
29th September 2004, 12:47 AM
I have floor mats they came with my Cooper S will that be the same as what you are looking for.

Starky
29th September 2004, 01:20 AM
quote:

Not a wind up whatsoever, im just trying to see if anyone has a new one for sale.

I'm not trying to be funny Steve but I have never ever seen anybody sell a single mat before or even splitting up a set to leave an odd number, however you do seem to have someone interested. :) Best to get a set with a steel plate on the drivers side then you can just re-heel your shoe. :D

sleepyrascal
29th September 2004, 03:49 AM
try ebay. even if you have to buy a pair, it shouldn't cost much. I had a quick look already and there are a few priced around £20 for four mats but keep checking for new ones being posted..

choc
13th October 2004, 04:29 AM
i have a full set out of salt packed mini you could have cheap

AberdeenMini
14th October 2004, 07:30 PM
Sorted, how much mate?

choc
15th October 2004, 06:02 PM
i will dig them oot the garage and give you a shout ,is 20 notes ok