PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeenshire Miniacs

M600-RKJ
28th February 2016, 11:22 PM
Just wondered if there were any regular meets attended by folk on here in the aberdeen area. And if not would there be enough interest to set up a biweekly or monthly meet. Thanks

MINI William
29th February 2016, 07:53 AM
We try to hold meets all over the country. But most people feel more comfortable arranging meets in places that they are familiar with to ensure that either it's roads that they know. I'm sure some of our Aberdeen members will be along shortly. Please feel free to attend any of the meets or even organise your own

bpirie1000
29th February 2016, 09:19 AM
I am glad there are more Aberdeen folks on here..
most of the runs on here are central belt and that means leaving very early o'clock for is northern folks...

i am am organising this event...

http://newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?26676-Mad-March-MiNi-run

usually a good laugh..
feel free to come along.. Even if you decide not to come on the run, can see what we're all about...

N16SHP
29th February 2016, 10:08 AM
I know in years gone by there were a group of about 5-6 of us who regularly met up to talk Mini and any other rubbish we could think to talk about. As there are a few new members it's possibly worth seeing if there are enough to have a get together sometime.

M600-RKJ
29th February 2016, 10:35 PM
I know in years gone by there were a group of about 5-6 of us who regularly met up to talk Mini and any other rubbish we could think to talk about. As there are a few new members it's possibly worth seeing if there are enough to have a get together sometime.

Good to hear. Id love to meet some of the other minist from the local area.

MartayMcFly
11th March 2016, 06:13 PM
I'm up here/there too, but won't be around every month as work offshore on ad-hoc schedule. If there's a meet and I'm home I'd happily come along though.