PDA

View Full Version : Getting involved

Danny906
20th February 2016, 09:28 AM
Not been to any of the NMS events or runs, although I did stop of at the the stand in the Scottish car show last yeah, can anyone recommend a good run or event to start off with? Cheers

Craig
20th February 2016, 09:39 AM
Hi Danny, you could come meet a few of us tomorrow at Dobbies at Perth ....

We are just meeting for a look at the cars, a chat and a coffee (maybe a bit of cake [emoji2]). Your more than welcome [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danny906
20th February 2016, 09:48 AM
Got something on tomorrow but maybe the next time

Craig
20th February 2016, 09:50 AM
William has a run organised for the end of March - you could come to that [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MINI William
20th February 2016, 10:28 AM
As Craig says I've got a run at the end of March. Could come along to that and there is also lots of runs and meets posted in the meets section so keep an eye out. We don't bite

Its always great to get new members along and put faces to names

badwolf340
20th February 2016, 10:47 AM
Not been to any of the NMS events or runs, although I did stop of at the the stand in the Scottish car show last yeah, can anyone recommend a good run or event to start off with? Cheers
They are all good :thumbs up:

Danny906
20th February 2016, 03:30 PM
Will have a look at the end of March then, cheers for that

EcosseGP
20th February 2016, 03:40 PM
Just got to keep your eyes on the social and meets section. They'll be a few things coming up and if you can make it we'll be delighted to have you along.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

N16SHP
23rd February 2016, 10:00 AM
As shocking as it is given I've been a member for yonks I've only ever been to one run which was the Perthshire Pleasure although it was an absolute blast! Really hoping I can get to some this year but the kids still being young may put an end to that. That said I've talked my friend who stays in Perth into attending this years run so might still be able to persuade the wife haha!