PDA

View Full Version : De Coking

Blueboy
18th February 2016, 04:29 PM
My friend Bruce is looking to get his car de-coke locally if possible, N14 engine if anyone knows anywhere
cheers

Craig
18th February 2016, 04:31 PM
Site sponsor B&M do it, based in Glasgow so not really near but they know their stuff and cheaper than BMW :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DigitalLemming
18th February 2016, 04:32 PM
I know our sponsors B&M in Glasgow do it, I've had work done there as well as a couple of others and can recommend them :thumbs up:

Not sure about the Fife area though.

Edit: beaten by a minute!

Craig
18th February 2016, 04:34 PM
Ha ha - snooze you lose [emoji2]

Paul, if you call ask for Douglas and tell him your an NMS member [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blueboy
18th February 2016, 04:45 PM
cheers guys mucho appreciated:thumbs up:

EcosseGP
18th February 2016, 05:03 PM
You could always ask our site sponsor HF in Kirkcaldy and see how much they'll be ... Can also get it done at DP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blueboy
18th February 2016, 05:22 PM
You could always ask our site sponsor HF in Kirkcaldy and see how much they'll be ... Can also get it done at DP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HF Want £850 with a NMS discount !!

Blueboy
18th February 2016, 05:47 PM
He's away to phone B&M

- - - Updated - - -

Well he phoned B&M want £250 and John Clarks in Dundee want £350 plus VAT so even they dont know where HF got that price! Cheers for help getting booked at B&M

N16SHP
18th February 2016, 06:29 PM
He's away to phone B&M

- - - Updated - - -

Well he phoned B&M want £250 and John Clarks in Dundee want £350 plus VAT so even they dont know where HF got that price! Cheers for help getting booked at B&M

I was just about to say I was £400 from JC in Aberdeen so that's pretty steep at £850.

Blueboy
19th February 2016, 08:50 AM
Yeah plus the girl told him it might be more if they find the something valve needs replaced:sad:

Captain clean
19th February 2016, 05:07 PM
D and G autocentre in Dunfermline are doing this if I remember right. Check out their website see if the Glenrothes depot is listed for decoke service.

Blueboy
20th February 2016, 08:11 AM
He's been talking to them and is putting his car into get remapped as the guy was explaining that it wouldn't run right with the new Airtec MKII intercooler and decat pipe he has bought, and also getting them to de-coke it as well, well happy with their customer service!