PDA

View Full Version : Trial Biking

sw
24th September 2004, 10:12 PM
I just spent my entire lunch break playing this game. Thought I would share it. WARNING IT IS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE:D

http://www.miniclip.com/trialspro/index.htm

sleepyrascal
24th September 2004, 10:45 PM
i have never seem such horrific injuries!!!!!!!!!!! I gt folded in half, but i still managed to keep holding onto the handlebars!!!!!!

frizzie__kizzie
4th October 2004, 10:22 PM
Ach...u shud try the real thing! My ex used 2 trial bike and OOH! The pain sum of those guys went through! Absolute nutters.

:I:clown::kiss:

Big Col
4th October 2004, 11:11 PM
<splutters> Ex? EX??? At your age??? Go to your room young lady!

Big Gordy
4th October 2004, 11:25 PM
:mad:Don't get me started:mad::eek::disapprove::evil:

frizzie__kizzie
6th October 2004, 07:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
<splutters> Ex? EX??? At your age??? Go to your room young lady!

Wot do u mean, at my age?!?! I'm 15, not 3!!!

Big Gordy
6th October 2004, 07:45 PM
You'll always be 3 in my eyes sweetie :I
Just keep your room clean and 'TURN THAT NOISE DOWN' :mad::p:D:approve:

Big Col
6th October 2004, 08:02 PM
15? Awww lookit da wickle baby!:)

GO TO YOUR ROOM!!! :mad: You'll notice it's "to" not "2"! There's no need for text speak when you're on a PC! tsk! The youth of today!:evil:

frizzie__kizzie
7th October 2004, 03:27 AM
aww, shut up the lot o ye. it'll no b long b4 ur all wearing incompetence nappies and saying "now where did i leave my glasses...?" so leave me alone ya old farts!!!

MartinSullivan
7th October 2004, 03:29 AM
quote:Originally posted by frizzie__kizzie

it'll no b long b4 ur all wearing incompetence nappies

:) incompetence nappies :) - I know some dealers that should wear them :p:D:cool::p

Big Col
7th October 2004, 03:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by frizzie__kizzie

it'll no b long b4 ur all wearing

AAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

That's "It'll no BE long BEFORE YOU'RE all wearing"!!!! Freaking text speak is creating a nation of dough heid teenagers!!! :mad:

Big Gordy
7th October 2004, 04:21 PM
:IOhhhhhhhhh the shame of it all :disapprove: :p:D:approve:

macblob
7th October 2004, 05:00 PM
The youth of today....wasnt this way when I was a lad :p

Big Col
7th October 2004, 05:07 PM
Those were the days eh macb? The inventing of the wheel, the discovery of fire. Walking upright! Yup. The good ol' times. :p:clown::blackeye:

Burple
7th October 2004, 05:54 PM

Those were the days eh macb? The inventing of the wheel, the discovery of fire. Walking upright! Yup. The good ol' times. :p:clown::blackeye:

When this was all fields.....
.. and everything was black and white..

I'm glad I'm no as old as you guys! ;):D

Julz
7th October 2004, 05:59 PM
Ewan, take your age, reverse the numbers and then add 1, then you've got my age you old bugger!!;):D

Burple
7th October 2004, 06:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

Ewan, take your age, reverse the numbers and then add 1, then you've got my age you old bugger!!;):D

:(:(:(:(:(:blackeye::blackeye:
oooooooooooooooooohh....

Yeah?? well.. well.. well.. but... <ahem>...... buggrit. :disapprove::p

Big Col
7th October 2004, 07:11 PM
You're 32??? BWWAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHA! Ya fossil!

Heather
7th October 2004, 08:11 PM
You're 32??? BWWAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHA! Ya fossil!

Oi watch it!:evil:;)

Big Col
7th October 2004, 08:29 PM
Yeah but you only look about 22 Heather. He's bald and everyfink!

Burple
8th October 2004, 12:26 AM
Yeah but you only look about 22 Heather. He's bald and everyfink!

You're pure cruisin' fur another fight thread ya rocket... :p:D

Hey H... gaun bring a hacksaw and some needles an' thread back from the hospital..
Think someone needs a lanky-ectomy... :D
...bring the BIG hammer too.. we'll need some sort of anaesthetic I suppose... :evil::evil::p

Big Col
8th October 2004, 12:29 AM
LOL! Lanky-ectomy. I'm gonnie let ye aff with yer beating because that made me PMSL! :D:D:D

Mini Me
8th October 2004, 06:48 AM
LOL! Lanky-ectomy. I'm gonnie let ye aff with yer beating because that made me PMSL! :D:D:D

i knew it wouldn't be long before the txt talk rubbed off on you Col , thought it would have been sooner right enough as thats how weigies communicate(txt slang,shell suits)you get the idea :):p

Big Col
8th October 2004, 03:44 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! It just creeps up on you!!! :disapprove:

Big Gordy
8th October 2004, 04:28 PM
:eek:And after the lecture he's just given me about my daughters text talk too:mad: shocking :p:D:approve:

Julz
8th October 2004, 04:41 PM
It's ok Big C, I'll stand up for you, there we go, I just stood up!!

ACTUALLY, as my youthful brain will remember better than most of you decrepit auld foggies, LOL and PMSL and the like were being used in instant messages and internet chat rooms before texting became the phenomenonononon it is now (seeing as when I got my mobile in 1997 no-one under the age of 42 had one, yet I was still trying to figure out what all these lettery words meant that my mates kept IM me!!):D

Here we go.... <awaits factual response from boring old foggie>:p

Big Col
8th October 2004, 04:46 PM
:approve: Go Julz!

Julz
8th October 2004, 04:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by iain

well,Col , about a year ago MINI UK told me that elecric blue would NEVER be available for one and cooper ,and there were NO plans for a model update .... made me look like a right arse.(people, be very careful how you reply to this)

And I think that should be the way it was!! When 2 years ago I got my S I was told the EB was an exclusive colour for S's only meaning that because you'd spent a great wodge of cash more, you were given this bonus option of standing out! It should have been like the M colours on BM's, if you want it, you pay extra to get it! Not that I'm hacked off by this or anything:mad: But hey, at least all you DS folk are still exclusive!!:p

Burple
8th October 2004, 07:07 PM
quote:But hey, at least all you DS folk are still "Special"!!:p

:eek:

Well... yeah.. we sorta knew that....

quote:
ACTUALLY, as my youthful brain will remember better than most of you decrepit auld foggies, LOL and PMSL and the like were being used in instant messages and internet chat rooms before texting became the phenomenonononon it is now (seeing as when I got my mobile in 1997 no-one under the age of 42 had one, yet I was still trying to figure out what all these lettery words meant that my mates kept IM me!!)
Here we go.... <awaits factual response from boring old foggie>

<ahem>
<puts on flat cap and slippers>
You're quite right young lady! They did indeed come from IRC chat rooms and the like, also there's the more confusing l33t speak!
(Are You l33t?? (http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A787917))

Ph33r |\/|y 1337 sk1llz!!! :D:D:p

frizzie__kizzie
15th October 2004, 08:49 PM
I'm hereby using this thread to formally apologise to Big Col. I shall no longer use text talk on this thread, or any other thread on this forum. That alright Big Col?

Big Col
15th October 2004, 09:16 PM
YAY! Fank 'oo! :approve:

Wul
15th October 2004, 09:48 PM
GR8 2 C U GUYS HAV MADE UP!

:p

Big Col
15th October 2004, 11:05 PM
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! !!!!!!!

frizzie__kizzie
16th October 2004, 07:11 PM
Hee hee hee!!!