PDA

View Full Version : graphic

Kyle77
2nd February 2016, 10:59 PM
Seen this but undecided at the moment

EcosseGP
2nd February 2016, 11:07 PM
Something different Kyle that's for sure. What about changing it slightly to go blue across the roof and white up the bonnet. There's something about the cooper S logo on the bonnet in the stripe but I think I'd put any writing in the scoop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kyle77
2nd February 2016, 11:17 PM
Can be done in any colour combo . Already asked if the S could be changed as mine are getting changed as soon as I get a dry day ..... so probably August

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

EcosseGP
2nd February 2016, 11:23 PM
Might be good to get it the same colour as the car and for it all to tie in with a red S. Rob used to have a big red "S" on his roof years ago and others have certainly had some unusual roof designs ...

Kyle77
2nd February 2016, 11:28 PM
Changing the side and rear S to yellow , might take a run down to spaced out n see what they can do

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

EcosseGP
2nd February 2016, 11:40 PM
Sounds good, tell Bryan I sent you and he might save you a few pennies ...

N16SHP
3rd February 2016, 01:02 PM
Depending on your likes and dislikes a contrasting colour between roof and body would look awesome. I've had red/white vipers running along my S before as it was chili red with a white roof so the opposite colours were applied and gave it a pretty awesome look. Might be worth exploring and coming up with something totally unique :thumbs up:

ELFMAN
5th February 2016, 12:20 PM
Hmmmm, I'm not sure... Why don't you have a look around and see if there are other designs you might like. Just my opinion, but I think the one illustrated is a bit 'obvious' (you know it's a Cooper/S, so having it on the roof AND the bonnet is a bit OTT), and as has been mentioned above, there's maybe something unique you could have on your pride and joy. The design shown looks a bit like the really early MINI stuff which was available way back in the day - I remember all that stuff! Also not sure about the square edge at the front, rather than fitting the roof line. There are so many designs and colour combos available - you can get almost anything recreated in vinyl these days!

As I said, just my opinion. I just went for simple contrasting stripes on mine, with the John Cooper signature on the sides and just on the drivers side bonnet stripe. I measured it all up beforehand and did an exact photocopied mock-up to scale to see how it would look on the car. Good luck whatever design you choose, and remember you can always peel it off if you change your mind later!

attached photo courtesy of EcosseGP/Davy!