PDA

View Full Version : Find your build sheet

stoney
29th January 2016, 10:57 PM
here's the link that'll hopefully work for you to look at the 'build sheet' and options on your Mini!

https://www.parts.bmwgroup.com

Click on the ASAP- Aftersales Assistance Portal

It should open up a pop up, allow this, then on that page for the identification enter eu444444 and for the password enter minietk1 then it has a page with a pink outer border and what looks like Italian writing. On this page, click on the apri which is on the bottom left (next to the picture of a shock absorber!), this should then open another pop up which should be a vehicle identification page.

This is where you enter the last 7 characters of your vin, this should then bring up a parts search(vehicle parts), with the details of your vehicle.

If you want to see the 'build sheet' for your car, click on the options tab and it should bring up the standard fit and options for your Mini from the factory!.

It does seem a bit of a marathon reading through all this, but you should be able to get your build sheet from it!

Hope this is useful! :thumbup1:

Gez
30th January 2016, 12:02 AM
This is so cool! Cheers Stoney

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

MiniSnaps
30th January 2016, 02:53 AM
Bimmer.work is quicker...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blueboy
30th January 2016, 08:56 AM
Cheers bud, I was going to be asking this :thumbs up:

GreyRacer
3rd February 2016, 07:03 PM
After I press Apri I don't get a pop up, just a page with ASAP Portal. Nowhere to put the vin.

EcosseGP
3rd February 2016, 07:43 PM
I've been unable to get it to work on the iPad but managed to get it to show up on the PC if that helps. It doesn't come up as a pop up any more just scroll down ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jimmy-Mac
3rd February 2016, 08:39 PM
I've been unable to get it to work on the iPad but managed to get it to show up on the PC if that helps. It doesn't come up as a pop up any more just scroll down ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cool, was trying on my iPad and getting nowhere :lol:

GreyRacer
3rd February 2016, 09:18 PM
Thanks for the help. Got it on my iPad after I enabled pop-ups. Nice to read the build spec.