PDA

View Full Version : It's here at last!!!!!!!!

shoppie
16th May 2003, 09:37 PM
Just had a call from John Clark (Tayside) to say my replacement car has arrived today.:D:D:D:D:D
Have to pop in and check everything is ok, so should have it by mid week I expect. No clues as to the new spec/colour:cool:, so you'll just have to wait until the cruise to find out!:p:p

For those of you who don't know the reason behind the replacement....
My first MINI ONE after having done over 10,000 miles kept going into "safe mode" i.e. would not rev above 2000 revs. Over 200 workshop hours were spent trying to find out the cause before a new car was offered. A few days after accepting the offer I had a call to say the car was fixed and the fault was found to be a wire chaffing against the bulkhead. I was given the choice of the repaired car back or sticking with the offer of a new car at no cost to me as a goodwill gesture. In the meantime I have had a 316iSE as a courtesy car since the 8th Feb so I was well chuffed with outcome.

Can't wait to get back in MINI though.:cool::cool::cool:

See you all at the cruise:D

Shoppie

Wul
16th May 2003, 09:54 PM
Good news Shoppie!

Gismo
16th May 2003, 10:02 PM
Shoppie, your colour choice is still a secret with me :D

Can't wait to see it though

Bonnie Scotland

Linda M
17th May 2003, 12:20 AM
Fantastic news Shoppie :) Look forward to inspecting the new beast on the 8th June :D

shoppie
17th May 2003, 02:05 AM
Just got back from previewing the new arrival at JC's.

Should have the beast by Wed they say.

All I can say is : :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Monsta Mo Mini
17th May 2003, 02:46 AM
Welcome back Howard:D:D:D

minidriver#1
17th May 2003, 02:59 AM
hehe well done dude :) hope to see it some time. btw whats the secret about the colour? dont tell me, you got the body shop guys to respray the entire car shocking pink.

shoppie
17th May 2003, 04:27 AM
How did you guess!
They couldn't manage Burberry;)

Willie M
17th May 2003, 07:28 AM
Nice ONE (literally) Howard :D
Welcome back big style. Look forward to seeing you and gleaming new MINI on the Perthshire Cruise :cool: