PDA

View Full Version : Autosport Show

Blueboy
12th January 2016, 09:31 AM
Just wondered if anyone was going down to show this weekend, thinking of going myself as its a great show if your a petrolhead. Used to go every year not been the last two years

cheers Paul

EcosseGP
12th January 2016, 10:13 AM
Paul there's a few of the GP boys heading to it and I think that Mark has his car on a stand. A few of the boys from the garage are heading down too but I'm unsure if any NMS members are heading to it. We have spoken about it before but it's difficult to get organised as it depends heavily on the weather/travel conditions at this time of year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Craig
12th January 2016, 11:08 AM
Chris Knox will be there mingling and Hamish Brandon will be there with Panda Racing showcasing their Adidas Racing clothing :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ianstwt_r59
12th January 2016, 01:22 PM
Where is this

MrMischief
12th January 2016, 01:27 PM
The NEC Birmingham, looks a good show although the arena ticket process is a bit unusual where you purchase time slots.

http://www.autosportinternational.com/public/

EcosseGP
12th January 2016, 02:08 PM
^^^ I think that way it stops everyone trying to get in at once ... and saves the disappointment of queuing for hours and not getting in plus you can plan your day around the show too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

badwolf340
12th January 2016, 02:30 PM
Best way to go is to fly down ,we were going to do it but not many were up for it