PDA

View Full Version : Top Gear Tickets

Steve74
23rd September 2004, 05:57 PM
While surfing the web furiously while at work I found this:

http://209.61.226.18/Site/

It's a site where you can book tickets for Top Gear amongst other things!

Just thought I'd share it :cool:

Heather
23rd September 2004, 06:09 PM
Id be tempted to go and see Top Gear (purely to get close to Richard Hammond!) If it wasn't taped on the other side of the country:D

Steve74
23rd September 2004, 06:29 PM
Not far from me here in the Big Smoke ;) Only thing is though it's equal numbers of guys and girls for the tickets - everybody knows more blokes would want to see Top Gear - who they trying to kid ;)

Richard Hammond - you're kidding me - I thought you were more of a Jeremy Clarkson girl Heather ;)

Big Col
24th September 2004, 03:54 PM
Heather fancies Richard, Heather fancies Richard. ;)

Heather
24th September 2004, 06:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Heather fancies Richard, Heather fancies Richard. ;)

:DYup, guilty as charged your honour!:p

MartinSullivan
24th September 2004, 06:14 PM
Heather he is on BBC1 tonight at 7, munching sausages!!!!

Not trying to imply anything about his sexuality - he is genuinly doing a programme about the rubbish they put in sausages

The Dogfather
24th September 2004, 06:34 PM
Not watching that, probably best to live in ignorance!

Steve74
24th September 2004, 06:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Not watching that, probably best to live in ignorance!

I agree. I bought one of those Hot Dogs from a street vendor late in soho the other night and I dread to think what was in it! Ignorance is bliss.:cool:

MartinSullivan
24th September 2004, 06:58 PM
A while ago I commissioned a fire and gas system in a sausage factory. The place stank and basically cows went in at one end and sausages came out at the other and there was no waste products, every bit of the cow went into the sausages

The Dogfather
24th September 2004, 07:04 PM
That's why they taste good. The best cuts of meat have very little taste, ever noticed that most restaurants always offer a sauce with steak?

Sheilz
24th September 2004, 07:09 PM
so the next time I see something shinny in my sausage it could be a wee tear from a wee cow. I think I've just gone veggie!
:eek:

MartinSullivan
24th September 2004, 07:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

That's why they taste good. The best cuts of meat have very little taste, ever noticed that most restaurants always offer a sauce with steak?

When I was in Korea for work earlier this year on the last day I decided to treat myself to a steak as I had lived on rice for the previous five days.

All the steaks on the menu had sauces, so I asked for a plain steak - when it came it looked very strange - I am convinced it wasnt from a cow, tried one little bit of it and it tasted like shoe leather so I left it.

It was whilst I was exploring the area we were in with the Dutch guy I was working with that we came across heaps of shops with puppies in boxes outside - that he was convinced they were pet shops, I aint so convinced ;)

Smurf
24th September 2004, 08:51 PM
I've been veggie for about 9 or 10 years now - and I'm VERY glad I am !!

Gismo
24th September 2004, 09:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by Smurf
I've been veggie for about 9 or 10 years now - and I'm VERY glad I am !!
All the more meat for the rest of us then :p;):)

Steve74
24th September 2004, 09:18 PM
Strange how this thread went from Top Gear tickets to sausages! I blame Heather for lowering the tone... ;):cool:

Smurf
25th September 2004, 05:06 AM
Well, Heather, did you enjoy Richard's sausage.............................. program?!
:p

Heather
25th September 2004, 06:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by Smurf

Well, Heather, did you enjoy Richard's sausage.............................. program?!
:p

ooohhh yes mam:D:D;)