PDA

View Full Version : Big MINI Show 2016

badwolf340
3rd January 2016, 07:48 PM
Really sad news about the 2016 Big MINI Show, Tony has contacted NMS and has informed us that this year there will be no BMS. Sad news but its a lot of work for Tony and his family and hopefully at some point it will return .:sad:

MINI William
3rd January 2016, 08:00 PM
Its a shame that there will be no BMS this year but fingers crossed its back :yes nod:

D3 JDA
3rd January 2016, 08:38 PM
Yeah real shame it's not going ahead this year a great show and Tony does everyone proud here's hoping for the future

stoney
3rd January 2016, 11:31 PM
Gutted tbh was one of the better shows out there its was the same when Mike from new mini stuff did the indoor shows they where good as well.

Seems shows dedicated to the new mini don't seem to last unfortunately

Eddie_JCW
4th January 2016, 11:57 AM
As Stoney said it was one of the better shows, it was always a great atmosphere and there was never any classic owners being petty because they weren't there.

I only went to 2 of the shows and both were well organised. I take my hat off to Tony because it certainly can't be easy organising a show. I will miss it but I totally understand why and agree it was the right decision.

EcosseGP
4th January 2016, 06:22 PM
Gutted about this one as its a great show and solely dedicated to the MINI. I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision for Tony to take given the success of the show over the past 3 years and winning show of the year two years in a row. Fingers crossed its back for 2017 ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk