PDA

View Full Version : Snowflakes!

ELFMAN
9th December 2015, 11:57 AM
I like the wee Festive Flakes, but is it just me (and my old iPhone 4/3G) or is there a 'delay' when texting etc since they started falling? Maybe I've developed 'Slow Fingers' since my birthday!

Crombers
9th December 2015, 02:57 PM
I've noticed a delay when replying to posts in that I usually have to prompt the post twice before it sends.

MINI William
9th December 2015, 03:18 PM
Should be no difference guys but will look at it tonight

Blueboy
9th December 2015, 04:12 PM
Have you not got one with pouring rain and a picture of Noah's Ark cause that's all I'm seeing the now and more like Christmas in Scotland :laugh:

ELFMAN
9th December 2015, 05:38 PM
Cheers Willliam.
My 'delay' is between tapping the 'keys' and the letters appearing on screen if that's any help... It's just started very recently and then I noticed the flakes and put the two together. As usual, I could be wrong! It could just be down to my older phone objecting to the snow - who knows? Can obviously still post, just with Turbo Lag!

MINI William
9th December 2015, 10:58 PM
I've had a look at this and even though I'm not effected on either my iPhone or iPad. I've changed it a little which may help but if not I'm at a loss and will speak to someone who knows a little more about these things than me.

ELFMAN
10th December 2015, 12:24 PM
Thanks William. Still 'laggy' at my end. I think I can get some ointment for it though.

MINI William
10th December 2015, 12:36 PM
Thanks William. Still 'laggy' at my end. I think I can get some ointment for it though.

Ill speak with someone better with this sorta thing

N12 JLK
11th December 2015, 06:47 PM
iPhone 6. Hint hint Ewan.

badwolf340
12th December 2015, 02:30 PM
iPhone 6. Hint hint Ewan.
:laugh: No probs it's snowing all the time