PDA

View Full Version : Cooper S Cabro's in Aberdeen

Eggy7496
22nd September 2004, 06:10 PM
Keep seeing 2 of them, one red and black one with black stripes always see it parked on Windmill brae opposite bugsys and a dark silver metallic one with black stripes parked opposite the audi garage, pass that one all the time on my way to work.

monkimagic
25th September 2004, 07:13 AM
I see these about as well as a blue one, not very friendly folk though

Eggy7496
25th September 2004, 08:43 AM
tell me about it lol, they never wave!!

Figas
26th September 2004, 07:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

:mad:

I have given my wife (Blue MCSC, Westhill) a good talking to and she has promised to wave and smile in the future.

The Grey one at Audi is my mates wife (Donna) shes Sales Admin at Audi. Her husband is Sales Manager (and he bought his wife a Mini:D)

Anyway I will give her a telling off on your behalf but she does have ginger hair and may hit me:I

If either of these two ladies continue to ignore you then let me know and I will take appropriate action.

Figas

monkimagic
27th September 2004, 04:18 AM
If you wife has blonde hair and drives a blue MINI softtop then its time to have another word mate. Tell her we dont bite!!!! Monki
quote:Originally posted by Figas

:mad:

I have given my wife (Blue MCSC, Westhill) a good talking to and she has promised to wave and smile in the future.

The Grey one at Audi is my mates wife (Donna) shes Sales Admin at Audi. Her husband is Sales Manager (and he bought his wife a Mini:D)

Anyway I will give her a telling off on your behalf but she does have ginger hair and may hit me:I

If either of these two ladies continue to ignore you then let me know and I will take appropriate action.

Figas

Figas
27th September 2004, 06:56 AM

If you wife has blonde hair and drives a blue MINI softtop then its time to have another word mate. Tell her we dont bite!!!! Monki

She's got blonde(ish) hair but didnt leave Westhill today. What colour/spec is your mini?

She drives a Hyper Blue with Blue roof MCSC with spots.

Figas

monkimagic
27th September 2004, 06:56 PM
This was the other day on the Garthdee road, a blonde lady in a blue softtop was heading up past the Grays school of art, heading on the back road to westhill. I have a silver coop with black stripes and black roof.

Cant remember seeing spots though.

Monki

Figas
30th September 2004, 07:34 AM

This was the other day on the Garthdee road, a blonde lady in a blue softtop was heading up past the Grays school of art, heading on the back road to westhill. I have a silver coop with black stripes and black roof.

Cant remember seeing spots though.

Monki

I have seen another Hyper MCSC parked at Riverside House next to the river Dee. could have been that one.

choc
12th October 2004, 04:21 AM
quote:I have seen another Hyper MCSC parked at Riverside House next to the river Dee. could have been that one.

Not sure about Figas in the Hyper Blue MCSC - I have heard a rumour he drives a BMW yellow 318ti compact with an impressive set of Carlos Fandangos!

Figas
12th October 2004, 07:14 AM
quote:Originally posted by choc

quote:I have seen another Hyper MCSC parked at Riverside House next to the river Dee. could have been that one.

Not sure about Figas in the Hyper Blue MCSC - I have heard a rumour he drives a BMW yellow 318ti compact with an impressive set of Carlos Fandangos!

BMW - Yes

Yellow - No

Compact - No

318ti - No

next guess!

choc
13th October 2004, 12:00 AM
hello figas is your bm a 316 in purple ,thats more you

Figas
13th October 2004, 06:31 AM

hello figas is your bm a 316 in purple ,thats more you

Getting closer

it is a 3er

but is not purple.

Its more grey like the seal grey colour you can get on Porsches. Do you know any Porsche drivers?

The Dogfather
13th October 2004, 04:11 PM
Got it it's a 3 compact...... I know what it really is, you should put it to the test on the twilight run next year.

choc
14th October 2004, 02:20 AM
hey figas i know a boy that used to have a porsche but he wasnt fit for it ,he was married to a bird called fiona and he was mates we jeff and mark

Figas
15th October 2004, 12:15 AM

hey figas i know a boy that used to have a porsche but he wasnt fit for it.

That will be that boy Jeff. He only bought a boxter coz he was too girly to handle a 911 :D

choc
15th October 2004, 02:40 AM
jeff is definitely a girl