PDA

View Full Version : LETTER OF COMPLAINT! - THE VERDICT!

Wul
16th May 2003, 08:37 PM
Emailed Dunedin yesterday to chase up the response to my letter.

Got a call back today with a verdict.....

they have taken on board all my comments, appologised for the inconvenience caused etc etc and as a gesture of goodwill from the dealer (Dunedins) they would like to offer me......

Wait for it.....

£300 of MINI accessories.

I think that seems like a fair enough offer to me! What do you chaps think? Also what accessories to go for...

Julz
16th May 2003, 08:39 PM
Linda will ahve a list of the latest mini accessories!!;):D:D:cool::cool:

Wul
16th May 2003, 08:52 PM
:D

Linda M
16th May 2003, 09:17 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

:D
Well done Wul !!
I could have SOOO much fun with that gesture :D:D:D For me it would have to be the luggage but there's plenty to choose from so have FUN spending it :cool:

GAJ
16th May 2003, 09:59 PM
I would push for the luggage too! Or spotlights and shiny pedals.

KenL
16th May 2003, 11:28 PM
Good result Wul.

Eastern gave me a voucher for £40 when I complained about the extra it was costing me to insure the courtesy cars they gave me. I got a chrome handbrake grip.

Spots sound good to me.

KenL
16th May 2003, 11:28 PM
Good result Wul.

Eastern gave me a voucher for £40 when I complained about the extra it was costing me to insure the courtesy cars they gave me. I got a chrome handbrake grip.

Spots sound good to me. Or you could get bits that you flog off cheap to your pals on NMS !!!

Woz
16th May 2003, 11:53 PM
The luggage is well made and makes sure you fully use your boot, unless you have a cd changer installed in which case you wont be able to fit it all in the boot.

Monsta Mo Mini
17th May 2003, 02:49 AM
Result!!

If I have to go back again in the next month it will be another shart letter winging it's way to them aswell.

Willie M
17th May 2003, 07:25 AM
Nice one Wul :) Congrats. Enjoy spending their money ;):cool: