PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo's

stoney
1st December 2015, 10:01 PM
any one tell im bored tonight [emoji38]

Was just wondering if any one else has tattoos i have 1 that has just got a hell of a lot bigger due to having a cover up done on it

I got my first tattoo at 18 and was happy with it for a good few years but started to get where i did not like it it was out of date and not a very good tattoo in the first place.

So i went for some thing a bit diffrent some custom tattoo work and went with the 2 things that mean the most to me in the whole world no not MINI and not Audi [emoji38] its my Kids Jess and Sam

So come on lets see your tattoos

Here is mine after my cover up still fresh so red and swolen
It was done buy a guy called John Pickard in shawlands Glasgow

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

EcosseGP
1st December 2015, 10:27 PM
Yeah I've got one on my back Rob ... It was something that I designed myself I've not even got a photo of it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MINI William
1st December 2015, 10:33 PM
Great tatto Rob, far better that what you had.

stoney
1st December 2015, 10:51 PM
Yeah I've got one on my back Rob ... It was something that I designed myself I've not even got a photo of it

There you go never put you down for having a tattoo

I have photos off the different stages of mine getting done lol mainly cos it's a covering for my old one

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

stoney
1st December 2015, 10:51 PM
Great tatto Rob, far better that what you had.
Thanks buddy I know your not a fan of them as well

CiderFex
1st December 2015, 11:00 PM
I've got a wee bat at the top of my left arm, an Indonesian tribal design on the top of my right arm, that I had done in Bali back in 2001, and a text line up my right forearm.
I've no pics of the first two but this is the one on mi right forearm.....
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/01/bd8548716e66eb861f59f5284182e7a3.jpg
It's in a font originally used by the Freemasons and hardly anyone knows what it actually says.
:)

I really want a full sleeve on my left arm but the £1,000+ that it would cost keeps putting me off.
:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stoney
1st December 2015, 11:22 PM
Do it in stages buddy cost less at a time e lol
Mine was ment to be done In 2 sittings but we managed to get it done in one as I sat still and did not tap out lol

CiderFex
1st December 2015, 11:50 PM
PMSL
I'd want to have the full amount of cash to know that I'd get it all done.
I know that if I got a third of it done I'd never save up the rest to finish it off as I'd invariably blow it on 1499.

maxibaby01
2nd December 2015, 12:03 AM
That's a set o' coilies, Pete... [emoji12]

...end...

Crombers
2nd December 2015, 08:43 AM
Nice tat & touch re the kids but I'm not a fan of 'drawing on yourself'.

Seems to be all the rage these days with the younger crowd. I manage a couple of guys in the office along with a huge bulk of the drivers who go in for them in a big way, sleeves, necks etc. One guy even had his p***s tatooed & no I ain't seen it :idunno:

EcosseGP
2nd December 2015, 12:13 PM
Yeah I've noticed more and more youngsters with tattoos and it would appear that the price for having one done has increased too. It used to be by design but think it's done by the hour now. I'd like something on my arm too but I just know that I'd be constantly dying to scrub it off (hence the reason I had mine on my back where I can't see it) ..

stoney
2nd December 2015, 03:34 PM
Defo getting more popular
I am a bit like you davy i like to know it can be coverd easy if i want it to.
Any yes it buy the hour so it all depends on how still ypu sit lol

Im not a younster any more tho :(

Defo thinking of another one tho but just not sure what or where just yet lol

jonnie
2nd December 2015, 07:16 PM
Got this done on holiday, covers the dog and the missus. Not to everyones taste but i like it6124

sedgie
14th December 2015, 11:43 PM
hehe i have 5 tats....and bigger than yours stoney :yes nod: x

badwolf340
15th December 2015, 08:41 PM
hehe i have 5 tats....and bigger than yours stoney :yes nod: x
Where's the pics :popcorn:

Ianstwt_r59
15th December 2015, 11:56 PM
I have 3 tattoos, a star that I got when I was 18, a compass and carpe diem on my right arm eventually il be getting a half sleeve

Crombers
18th December 2015, 07:04 PM
Where's the pics :popcorn:

Yup pics to prove :rolleyes: :thumbs up:

W33EMA
6th January 2016, 09:15 PM
Never seen a tattoo like that before it is really nice. A lot of meaning to it :D

I've had 15. 1 covered with another tattoo and 3 lasered but not fully finished getting them removed. :unsure::unsure:

stoney
6th January 2016, 10:34 PM
Never seen a tattoo like that before it is really nice. A lot of meaning to it :D

I've had 15. 1 covered with another tattoo and 3 lasered but not fully finished getting them removed. :unsure::unsure:
Thanks very much Iv just decided over Xmas that I'm going to extend it in to a 1/2 sleeve seen a few pics I like just need to find some time to go and see John @ eletric tattoo and disscus what we are going to do :)

W33EMA
6th January 2016, 10:44 PM
Ooooooo share some photos once you do get it done :thumbs up:
Glad I am skint total tattoo junkie! Lol!

stoney
7th January 2016, 12:34 AM
Ooooooo share some photos once you do get it done :thumbs up:
Glad I am skint total tattoo junkie! Lol!
Will do it will be a few month tho as he will.be booked way in to march buy now !!!!

goggs
21st June 2019, 03:58 PM
Old thread resurrection !

Just interested in other people’s ink marks !

I have quite a few myself, several are still work in progress (like my back), ink and cars are my wallet emptiers !

My newest tattoo was earlier today

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190621/917a5b2acdd94c9a9bc8514cc875b1c1.jpg

Twisterboy
21st June 2019, 04:13 PM
I have always a tattoo for a few years now, but heart condition says no, but if i did have to have one then it would be a Tattoo of the Jigsaw piece for Autism as myself and my son both have Autism. I have enquired at my doctors about the chances of getting one but alas no.

Davy

goggs
21st June 2019, 04:18 PM
They are a very individual thing, that sounds like it would make a cracking piece which has so much meaning [emoji1303]

I’ve got one in memory of my dad, it means something to me but no one else would know looking at it [emoji6]

Turkeez
21st June 2019, 04:21 PM
Got 3, 2 on my arms and 1 on my back.

goggs
21st June 2019, 05:33 PM
That back piece must have been a few sessions [emoji2960]

CiderFex
21st June 2019, 06:17 PM
I’ve got a small bat on the top of my left arm which a friend paid for as a 29th birthday present. It was my first one and I had a bat tattoo because at the time I used to spend a lot of time out and about at night.
I have a Far Eastern tribal design on the top of my right arm that I had done in Bali back in 2001. Sadly Mr Dolphin, the tattooist, was killed a year later because his shop was next to the Sari Club which was blown up in 2002.
My third tatt is on my right forearm and is a life motto which is done in a olde worlds font that very few tattooists have ever seen before.
I will eventually get a full sleeve on my left arm but after years of working out what the design will be I am still struggling to finalise one.
My favourite idea up to now is to have various designs done in the style of Haida art. The black and red designs just keep drawing me back to them.

stoney
21st June 2019, 07:31 PM
God i have done a fair bit more since this post lol i now have my full chest and both top of arms still have the inside of my left arm to finnish but undecided on what to have all my work is to do with family my kids in the main and a small bit for me and Christine since that's us married 10 years this year !!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190621/f032cb6bfa668bf92f26058c44e0c051.jpg

goggs
21st June 2019, 08:48 PM
It can be very addictive [emoji16]

Turkeez
22nd June 2019, 02:33 PM
That back piece must have been a few sessions [emoji2960]

4x5 hour sessions, worth it though, and as others say, not everyones cup of tea but has personal meaning to me.

goggs
22nd June 2019, 02:41 PM
Yeah so far I’ve been around 6 x 3hr sessions on my back