PDA

View Full Version : Angel Tuning

Gasmark7
30th November 2015, 01:08 PM
Hi all. Has anybody used Angel Tuning for a stage 1 remap. I believe they're in Kilmarnock and also do a mobile service. Any thoughts?

Thanks

stoney
30th November 2015, 01:21 PM
You could try chris knox he is a sponcer and dose a mobie maping service

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

MINI William
30th November 2015, 01:21 PM
Never heard of them, why not give site sponsors Chris Knox a shout and see what they can offer for you. Chris provides a mobile service :yes nod:

CiderFex
30th November 2015, 02:30 PM
....and Craig seems VERY happy with the results that he's had from Chris Knox.
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craig
30th November 2015, 03:51 PM
Yeah the map has made a step forward for me in terms of drivability and fuel economy. I wasn't doing it for fuel saving but in recent trips down south I've averages 39.8mpg from a modded R53 which is astonishing :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gasmark7
30th November 2015, 05:35 PM
I did go to Chris Knox but he never got back to me. went to see him and he said he'd get back to me. Nothing.

stoney
30th November 2015, 06:45 PM
What about ecotune or performence tec they both take good names

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Gasmark7
30th November 2015, 07:00 PM
Anyone heard of or used ARC tuning in Carluke. Like the idea they come to you.

Gasmark7
30th November 2015, 08:32 PM
I really fancy a manic mini map through Lohen :hand: but it's quite expensive and a good long journey down south. Would I really notice the difference between 3 maps?

badwolf340
30th November 2015, 08:39 PM
I really fancy a manic mini map through Lohen :hand: but it's quite expensive and a good long journey down south. Would I really notice the difference between 3 maps?
All depends on what other mods you have carried out or do you just want a remap with no other mods ,why you would need 3 maps .....

EcosseGP
1st December 2015, 03:29 AM
Sorry to hear that Chris hasn't got back to you ... There's also VES Sport in Braco that may be worth a call .. I've never used them but know a few folk that have and speak very highly of them and their service.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blueboy
1st December 2015, 08:26 AM
Gerry at Performance Tek in Glasgow has a great name, very well known in the after engine tuning game and looks after several race minis that take part in the Celtic speed series

Ivano
2nd December 2015, 11:55 AM

I have done Lohen trip and back the same day in the past... oh and in the snow coming back which was fun!!!

Gasmark7
2nd December 2015, 03:03 PM
Ivano. Did you get the remap? How did you find it? Worth the money?

RichTea
2nd December 2015, 10:58 PM
I've heard bad things about Angel tuning, ruined a mates Cooper D and he had to get ecotune to sort it

ELFMAN
23rd December 2015, 12:58 PM
Not sure why you didn't hear back from Chris Knox, he's been very helpful to me with my enquiries, maybe you caught him at a bad time? I know he was racing over in the States recently...

stoney
30th December 2015, 05:49 PM
Check out my new thread I Knox performance guys possible deal on maps

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

CWSN84
15th January 2016, 08:19 PM
I'll be taking mine to Stan at ecotune for a map

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk