PDA

View Full Version : Finally picked up a Clubman , lights are worse than useless though.

Chocolabs
29th November 2015, 08:13 PM
As per title my clubbmans lights are shockingly bad :( any recommendations for a bulb upgrade.?
2012 if that helps. Ta

Crombers
29th November 2015, 08:44 PM
Osram Nightbreaker have had a good name in the past & I'm sure the more technically advanced bunch will be along soon to advise :thumbs up:

badwolf340
29th November 2015, 08:48 PM
Osram Nightbreaker have had a good name in the past & I'm sure the more technically advanced bunch will be along soon to advise :thumbs up:
I have night breakers fitted to the Clubvan and they are not bad

Craig
29th November 2015, 10:05 PM
you now get Osram Nightbreaker Unlimited...

Click Link Here (http://www.osram.com/osram_com/news-and-knowledge/automotive-special/automotive-performance-lamps-full-power-of-light-for-your-vehicle/night-breaker-unlimited-product-details/index.jsp)

Chocolabs
29th November 2015, 10:20 PM
Excellent , thanks all.

MINI William
29th November 2015, 10:54 PM
As above, they are on the Clubvan and are an improvement over the standard bulbs

EcosseGP
30th November 2015, 12:50 AM
I'd go for the night breaker plus if I was changing the bulbs too but you could always try the PIAA ones if you want to spend a bit extra :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Angib
30th November 2015, 12:53 PM
I too used Nightbreakers and they do improve the headlamps from awful to mediocre....

CiderFex
30th November 2015, 02:28 PM
I've had the NB Unlimited for about a year and they are a slight improvement on the original NB.
People who have used the PIAA and NBU have said there is nothing between them so go for the NBU and save a load of cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chocolabs
1st December 2015, 06:46 PM
Cheers , going to order some tonight.