PDA

View Full Version : New clubman

Theverys
29th November 2015, 06:56 PM
So we went to look at the new clubbie at Menzies in Stirling today....and it must be the only mini that I didn't fall in love with...looked good inside (same as my f55) but I didn't like the look outside. Very rounded back :(. What do you all think of it??-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crombers
29th November 2015, 08:34 PM
Agreed, as much as you have to be impressed with all the technical advancements that MINI have continued to make, why oh why does this current design team then throw on a set of rear lights straight off a fairground dodgem car :scratch:

Could have, should have done so much better imho :idunno: then again what do I know about design!

MINI William
29th November 2015, 10:39 PM
I really like the new clubman. Just think it work quite well

gauldrymini
29th November 2015, 11:31 PM
Quite like the new Clubman too :smilewinkgrin:

EcosseGP
30th November 2015, 12:52 AM
There's bits and pieces that I like about the Clubby too but at the moment the one thing that I don't like is the price lol. A few trick features on it too but not enough to tempt me to buy one just yet I'd have a R55 any day :):)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blueboy
30th November 2015, 03:35 AM
I love the current Clubman and with a few chosen mods can look awesome, but having looked at the new one think it's too big, but it might grow on me.

CiderFex
30th November 2015, 06:52 AM
I've no idea about the inside but after seeing one on the road last week I did like it in the flesh after thinking it looked awful in any pics that I'd seen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mikeswagon
30th November 2015, 09:16 AM
I love the current Clubman and with a few chosen mods can look awesome, but having looked at the new one think it's too big, but it might grow on me.

I like it, saw one on the road last week and liked it even more.

The fact you can now buy one, does that not make it the current one, and the one you love the old one?:thumbs up:

Blueboy
30th November 2015, 01:05 PM
Yep correct :thumbs up:

MrMischief
21st January 2016, 11:10 PM
What's with the brake lights??? Didn't realise they were in the bumper til I followed one tonight. Reminds me of the additional towing lights on an old Isuzu Trooper....please change the back end MINI :sad:

GreyRacer
22nd January 2016, 12:48 PM
I like it so much I've ordered one. Cooper S with sport auto, chilli, media and a good bit more. I like its overall size both inside and the boot. Delivery is week 7.

KenL
24th January 2016, 08:41 AM
I too think the new Clubman is a great looking car and a good addition to the range. Boot is a decent size but not sure if my golf clubs would fit in there.
plenty room in the back seat as does the five door f55.

badwolf340
24th January 2016, 03:12 PM
Just waiting to see what the 4 wheel drive version is like