PDA

View Full Version : Next Year Shows

Blueboy
13th November 2015, 05:09 PM
Just wondered if anyone had any show dates for next year as looking to book hotels as soon as possible, got the ones for Rockingham
cheers

EcosseGP
13th November 2015, 06:25 PM
They'll all be heading your way shortly ... and if your planning on coming along we usually all book the same place unless of course you'd rather stay yourself so you just need to watch out for the posts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

badwolf340
13th November 2015, 06:53 PM
They'll all be heading your way shortly ... and if your planning on coming along we usually all book the same place unless of course you'd rather stay yourself so you just need to watch out for the posts.

This ...you don't want to miss NMS on tour .......oh the stories :yes nod:

CiderFex
13th November 2015, 08:34 PM
Aye, it can a be a wee giggle at times.
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MINI William
13th November 2015, 09:41 PM
As above. Watch this space

Blueboy
14th November 2015, 10:09 AM

No, no, dinnae wont to be Billy no mates will keep an eye out, just didn't want to be left without a room or paying a fortune . When we went to VW shows always tried to book early :thumbs up:

CiderFex
14th November 2015, 10:28 AM
It's normally £60ish for the room, £20 for a meal and £200 for the alcohol.
;)

EcosseGP
14th November 2015, 06:22 PM
Yeah we'll sort the rooms and hopefully all be together with some reasonable prices. It's been a great laugh over this years shows and even had a few guests join us from the GP Owners Club. It's usually money can't buy rates ... or in Petes case he cannae mind what he's spent ... :):)

CiderFex
14th November 2015, 08:25 PM
There's no money on Earth can buy the experiences that we've all had this year Davy.
:)

EcosseGP
14th November 2015, 09:10 PM
It's been brilliant and the "helium" incident well .... let's just say I was easily led lol :)

CiderFex
14th November 2015, 11:11 PM
I'd love to know who's idea THAT was.
:p

Crombers
15th November 2015, 08:18 AM
Dates in advance would suit this bear :thumbs up: