PDA

View Full Version : Newbie in town.

AndyM
30th October 2015, 03:19 PM
Greetings all,

I’m new to mini ownership having picked up my first just over a month ago just before I went on holiday for two weeks so only had a few weeks of driving pleasure as yet – including 3 garage trips (new front brakes , 3 tyres , new exhaust an MOT and lastly a puncture on Monday)

I nearly bought a new Cooper S back in 2002 but the 6 month waiting list, and my need for a new car after parking my Saxo VTR on its roof in the wet exactly 13 years ago today, pushed me towards a different direction and I ended up getting a new Clio 172 CUP which I loved. A few cars later, including a rather rapid Nissan Skyline, and I found myself in a position to be able to finally scratch that Mini itch!

So my little 05 plate R53 Cooper S, pepper white with twin sunroofs and twin black stripes, has finally put a driving smile back on my face as the Qashqai I also have doesn’t really do that … though it is comfy for longer journeys.

I hope to see a few of your out and about as I’m just in Dalkeith and notice a few local owners on here.

Andrew

DigitalLemming
30th October 2015, 04:08 PM
Welcome to NMS!

Hope to see you at an run or meet soon :thumbs up:

Crombers
30th October 2015, 04:09 PM
Welcome to NMSland:saltireflag:

Craig
30th October 2015, 04:18 PM
:welcome:

Blueboy
30th October 2015, 05:50 PM
Welcome along buddy:welcome:

MINI William
30th October 2015, 09:49 PM
Welcome to NMS. Get some pics up of your car so everyone can keep and eye out for you. Hopefully see you at a run soon

badwolf340
31st October 2015, 10:31 AM
:welcome: will keep an eye out for you

mrcheerful
2nd November 2015, 12:05 PM
:welcome:

EcosseGP
2nd November 2015, 12:16 PM
Welcome along like the others have said don't be a stranger get a couple of photos up and pop along to a run or meet and get to know some of the gang properly ... It's only "blue" that bites !!!

kevs cooper s
4th November 2015, 12:01 PM
welcome mate new on here myself