PDA

View Full Version : Holidays

cuddles
18th October 2015, 07:58 AM
Well peeps what have we all been up to on our holidays ??????

CiderFex
18th October 2015, 08:33 AM
I haven't had one this year apart from my two trips up to Scotlandshire and attending the H.B.T.
They were all great fun though.
:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Craig
18th October 2015, 11:00 AM
HBT, wee cruise round the Med in the summer and just back from a week at our lodge :)

MrMischief
18th October 2015, 11:34 AM
Well peeps what have we all been up to on our holidays ??????

Entertaining my kiddos & nipping in to the garage for the odd bit of therapy...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/EssDee/Wee%20MonsteR/temporary_8.jpg

Crombers
18th October 2015, 02:22 PM
Four days in Portavadie, HBT 2015, 5 days in Budapest, 5 days with my sister in 'rural London' & this Tuesday a week in Nerja, Costa Del Sol :sunny:

EcosseGP
18th October 2015, 02:45 PM
It's not been a year for holidays for me ... I've been more than happy with our few days in the MINIs at the HBT and the shows. Needing to get organised for next year though loads on and not enough days to fit it all in ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DarnShiv
18th October 2015, 05:18 PM
No holidays abroad as I have spent far too much time out the country this year. 2 X USA, 1 X Mexico, 1 X Romania, 3 X France, 2 X Germany, and I am away to Austria tomorrow.

We did get a weekend in London in May and are planning to go again in December. ( no kids) Might as well use my air miles for something useful. ;). Siubhan got a week in Spain at her folks place.

cuddles
18th October 2015, 06:22 PM
Most of my holidays have been to do with the HBT and a we week in Yorkshire with The family and going to shows with you mad lot lol xxxx few days off next week just to chill xx

DigitalLemming
18th October 2015, 07:25 PM
Had a week of falling over (might have looked like snowboarding) in France in february, the usual shows (MMM, MITP & BMS) with the usual suspects, and hand on heart my favourite holiday of the year HBT in April.

Already looking forward to HBT2 next year - just 204 days to go people!

MINI William
18th October 2015, 08:24 PM
HBT, The shows and a week in Yorkshire in August. Had a great time at each one. Off for the next two weeks with a little trip to London with Megan planned for tomorrow

Eddie_JCW
18th October 2015, 09:05 PM
HBT, shows and a few trips here and there. I'll get abroad next year ;)

CraigR53
18th October 2015, 09:16 PM
Nothing major this year, HBT and Canada next year by the looks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk