PDA

View Full Version : G wing

Ianstwt_r59
16th October 2015, 09:01 AM
So Iv recently just bought a g wing, is it a copper or a one spoiler I need? Or is there much difference :confused:

MINI William
16th October 2015, 09:07 AM
So Iv recently just bought a g wing, is it a copper or a one spoiler I need? Or is there much difference :confused:

Cooper and One spoilers are the same. Looking forwards to seeing it with the wing fitted

Ianstwt_r59
16th October 2015, 10:14 AM
Aww are they? thanks William, got the wiper delete and the stubby Arial too. To say I was gonna keep this car standard

MINI William
16th October 2015, 10:36 AM
Just watch as you could spec a One or a Cooper with a slightly bigger spoiler. It's always the same, never stays standard for long.

EcosseGP
16th October 2015, 01:31 PM
Where are you lot getting the G Wings from ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blueboy
16th October 2015, 04:40 PM
Bought mine from Millsys Autos as was last batch that Rich ordered but Orranjie just sold out last batch that they had, register on their site and they'll let you know when they're ready. Still to pick mine up from Craig but have to find Cooper spoiler first

EcosseGP
17th October 2015, 02:54 AM
I'll trade you a cooper spoiler for the G Wing lol

Blueboy
17th October 2015, 06:53 AM
Can I think about that.............................................. ............................sorry no! But if you've got a spare Cooper spoiler that''s for sale, I'll only be too happy to relieve that from you :p

MINI William
17th October 2015, 07:33 AM
Davy you are able to register your interest in the Gwing and as soon as it becomes available to order you can. Orranje are only advertising them to the people that have registered an interest

EcosseGP
17th October 2015, 09:36 AM
Cheers William ... that's where I'm going wrong lol :)

Ianstwt_r59
17th October 2015, 12:22 PM
I bought mine from orranje they only released 10 of them, just last week