PDA

View Full Version : windows in process...!

aimee_s
18th September 2004, 08:35 PM
as i type, my windows r bein tinted :)
i wussed out and went for Light, so thats 50%, plus the few % that the windows are already...
went for light since the car is black anyway, no sunroof so it should look decent...plus i just couldnt stand the thought of a £60 fine if i was stopped......(big custard i am.>!)
anyway, its lookin good so far, Tinthaus all the way if anyone is still thinkin about gettin them done! v professional job!

MartinSullivan
18th September 2004, 08:47 PM
Couldnt agree more Aimee, tinthaus did a great job of mine - Scott at the Aberdeen branch was really helpful.

Look forward to seeing your car going around Aberdeen

X30YES
25th September 2004, 09:14 PM
Same here Aimee, I opted for the lightest tint,and it looks dark enough for me

sleepyrascal
25th September 2004, 09:42 PM
yeh, tinthaus seem to be pretty popular. I think they have had quite a bit of business sent their way through NMS! Maybe we should start charging ;0)

KINGHORN
30th September 2004, 04:14 AM
how much did u get them done for at tinthaus goin to get mine done soon but need to no how much pennys to save up

Gismo
30th September 2004, 04:45 AM
Lol, you may want to change your number plate to something a little more :I erm ;) well :eek: masculine :D

sleepyrascal
30th September 2004, 08:34 AM
That looks like miniFEFs wheels you have pasted in there..

Some de-chroming could sweeten up your mini a bit I reckon. .. just a thought.. Not sure how it would look. 5 mins with photoshop wold give a good impression!

aimee_s
30th September 2004, 06:40 PM
i think tinthaus are normally£200? just a random guess.

sleepyrascal
30th September 2004, 11:43 PM
Yeh, £210 is about normal but tell them you were pointed in their direction by various other mini drivers from NMS an they might chop that price a bit. Depends who you speak to.

Burple
1st October 2004, 12:00 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Lol, you may want to change your number plate to something a little more :I erm ;) well :eek: masculine :D

LOL...

Yeah I just spotted that too....<snigger> :I:kiss:

heh heh heh :D

KINGHORN
1st October 2004, 05:40 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

regi plate is SH53 OMO my mate that shopped it was bein a tit,

any 1 wanna chop it with the chrome taken out

and yes it is miniFEFs wheels hopefully getten them off him

sleepyrascal
1st October 2004, 10:55 AM
ill have a we play around with it 2moro if i have time.

KINGHORN
1st October 2004, 08:44 PM
cheers

L33THR
29th October 2004, 12:08 AM
At Tinthaus we will give NMS members 10% discount on window tinting. That makes 'B pillar back' price £171 inc VAT. If you want the front drop glasses done too total price would be £220 inc VAT

Gismo
29th October 2004, 02:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by L33THR
At Tinthaus we will give NMS members 10% discount on window tinting.
Sounds a good deal, but, please confirm with Montsa Mo Mini before you post any more sales type stuff.
There is a strict no commercial selling on these forums, unless your a sponsor of course :)