PDA

View Full Version : Very proud owner of GP0374

wsmdesign
1st October 2015, 09:13 PM
Hi everyone

I'm Walter from Motherwell and I am the lucky guy to now own Davy's GP. I can't believe how lucky I've been (fate perhaps) that all worked out the way it did for me. I've always been a mini fan and over the years have had a rover mini cooper sport, mini one (first out the wrapper at Douglas Park, Hamilton) and have access to the wife's R60 All4. I missed out on a GP earlier in the year and, in my disappointment went out and bought German then Japanese but always wanted a GP....then I emailed Davy (we chartted on line when I was first looking) and the rest, as they say, is history. Everything lined up for me - the Subaru BRZ sold quickly and I picked up the GP this week. It went straight into the garage as I was scheduled for an operation yesterday but the op has been postponed until Monday so I've had the opportunity to get out and about today - it's a real head turner and I absolutely love it. I'm a bit ocd (like Davy) so I'll try to maintain it as well as he did. I'm looking forward to meeting you all at some point and if you are ever down at the breakfast Tartan Tarmac meets at Eurocentral (last Sunday every month) you'll probably see me there.

Thanks again to Davy and glad I am 'part of the family' now.

Cheers - Walter

weefossy
1st October 2015, 09:24 PM
Welcome Walter, as you say, your part of the family now and you've got the "Crown Jewels" to look after. I for one wont mind seeing it dirty ........now and again.
Enjoy.

DigitalLemming
1st October 2015, 09:58 PM
Welcome to NMS Walter, I'm just down the road from you in Hamilton so I'll keep an eye out for you.

Looking forward to seeing the car on a Manky Thrash one day ;)

Craig
1st October 2015, 11:19 PM
Congrats Walter. Looking forward to see the "Olympic Torch" out and about :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eddie_JCW
1st October 2015, 11:28 PM
Welcome to NMS Walter congrats on getting a fantastic car! :)

EcosseGP
2nd October 2015, 05:34 AM
Welcome along Walter sorry to hear about the operation being cancelled but at least you've got a chance to explore 0374 now. I sincerely hope that it brings you as much happiness as it has me and I'm sure you'll be made more than welcome here ...

CiderFex
2nd October 2015, 05:35 AM
Hi Walter and welcome to NMS.
You've bought a wee cracker off Davy and there's not many GP's about that are as well looked after as 0374 has been over the last few years.
Enjoy and be safe.
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuddles
2nd October 2015, 05:54 AM
Welcome to the madness of NMS hope you enjoy and have fun with us xxx

MINI William
2nd October 2015, 06:22 AM
Welcome to NMS Walter. A fantastic car that you've bought yourself.

Blueboy
2nd October 2015, 06:29 AM
Welcome and well done on getting your hands on that beauty!

stoney
2nd October 2015, 07:00 AM
Welcome not to far from you so will keep an eye out for you

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Crombers
2nd October 2015, 07:53 AM
Welcome to NMSland :saltireflag:

(might actually get to finally see this GP now ................... it is real? isn't it!! :rolleyes:)

Catster
2nd October 2015, 10:29 PM
Welcome Walter, I'm glad our 'Bairn' has gone to a good home. Hope you have a lot of fun driving him. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

badwolf340
3rd October 2015, 06:17 AM
:welcome: Walter ,what a great car to have ,will be nice to see it out and about

wsmdesign
3rd October 2015, 03:10 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Look forward to meeting you all very soon.

Cat - thanks for helping me work out the GP is a "boy" !