PDA

View Full Version : Weekend

cuddles
25th September 2015, 06:39 AM
Well it's Friday again what we all up to ????? Xx

Crombers
25th September 2015, 06:48 AM
Off for three days ..... Woo hoo :whoohoo:

A couple of t-time :beer: tonight with the lads, Hue & Cry at the O2 on Saturday evening with an Italian meal beforehand and then it's Super Sunday with a bit of :mclaren: & a bit more :soccer: with a game of 7's to play :thumbs up:

Craig
25th September 2015, 08:24 AM
Watching a bit of RWC tonight, car service for the CM tomorrow then a car in on Sunday for a detail.... Glad I'm on holiday soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MINI William
25th September 2015, 09:58 AM
Working Sat morning, then working in the garage anf washing the car in ther afternoon and then a NMS run on Sunday :smilewinkgrin:

Eddie_JCW
25th September 2015, 10:30 AM
Overtime today and tomorrow, although I'm wishing I hadn't agreed to it now :lol:. On Sunday apparently there's an NMS run :) I can't wait.

Big Gordy
25th September 2015, 11:09 AM
A few beers tonight..... Saturday - off to Oban for the day on the train...Sunday - Knockhill for the last bike round this year :thumbs up:

CiderFex
25th September 2015, 01:42 PM
Cutting the privets and a few stickers tonight.
Watching the F1 quail early doors tomorrow followed by a day of burning stuff in the garden.
The F1 race early on Sunday morning followed by whatever I can find to do to keep me from burning more stuff in the garden that doesn't really need burning.

cuddles
25th September 2015, 05:11 PM
Working tomorrow , then NMS run on Sunday xxx

AndyP & Lenore
25th September 2015, 08:05 PM
Just home from our holibags in Chester. Got some car cleaning to do tomorrow, then Sunday is either watching the BTCC at home or a wee jaunt in a MINI.:motoring::motoring: Can't decide which to do, but we can tape the BTCC, we can't tape the MINI run. :smilewinkgrin:

digi
25th September 2015, 08:53 PM
working Saturday am parental visit then clean the car . Sunday im recording the Japanese f1 as im going for a wee run to get some second hand exhaust fumes and wind on my scalp :thumbs up:

MINI William
25th September 2015, 09:11 PM
Just home from our holibags in Chester. Got some car cleaning to do tomorrow, then Sunday is either watching the BTCC at home or a wee jaunt in a MINI.:motoring::motoring: Can't decide which to do, but we can tape the BTCC, we can't tape the MINI run. :smilewinkgrin:

Never a truer word said

DarnShiv
25th September 2015, 11:06 PM
Car cleaning X 3, haircut and, I suppose I had better look after my wife after her hospital visit today :yes nod: oh, and it's a Monday holiday too. :thumbs up:

EcosseGP
26th September 2015, 12:32 AM
Just back in from an afternoon / evening at Kevin Bridges ...
Working this weekend unfortunately but I've a pedal cycle to clean after its last outing of the year today :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CiderFex
26th September 2015, 06:09 AM
From that statement it sounds like you've been out cycling with Kevin Bridges.
;)

EcosseGP
26th September 2015, 08:33 AM
PMSL he'd probably have been quicker than me toast that's for sure Pete ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CiderFex
26th September 2015, 09:46 AM
....that all depends on just how quick your toast is Davy.
LMAO

DarnShiv
2nd October 2015, 09:22 PM
Something is wrong. I am sat at home with a glass of wine watching the Rugby. Siubhan is in Spain, Gregor is in the pub for his first legal drink, and Emily away to a pals for a sleepover.

I know how to party;)

stoney
3rd October 2015, 08:30 AM
Going on the rollers with that Audi this afternoon then house stuff tomorrow

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

MrMischief
3rd October 2015, 09:44 AM
Going on the rollers with that Audi this afternoon then house stuff tomorrow

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

What's the Audi had done to it? Or is this a baseline measurement? :thumbs up:

stoney
3rd October 2015, 09:47 AM