PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Wax

MINI William
7th September 2015, 08:25 AM
Come on then what's your favourites. What and Why?

Blueboy
7th September 2015, 02:11 PM
I use Dodo juice on any cars that I do, tried others but come back to this. Did my dads Audi about a month ago and it sits outside all the time, still shining away. Fancy trying this Fusso that every body is talking about

MINI William
7th September 2015, 02:59 PM
Im really liking Dodo Juice Supernatural just now along with Bananna Armour, I was given some new Waxaddict to try by our Sponsors The Detailers Box that Im going to try this week when getting the car preped this week for BMS

Blueboy
7th September 2015, 03:31 PM
Look forward to seeing pics and hearing your results

stoney
7th September 2015, 06:10 PM
I have the waxaddict viroco that I like a lot it's what my audi has on and also the mini roof bur put a black wax on the body the dark night angel wax make its good for black but not over keen

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

MINI William
7th September 2015, 06:27 PM
Great Rob

badwolf340
7th September 2015, 07:14 PM
have been using DoDo juice blue velvet and I really like it ,lasts for ages :thumbs up:

bpirie1000
7th September 2015, 08:23 PM
Im really liking Dodo Juice Supernatural just now along with Bananna Armour, I was given some new Waxaddict to try by our Sponsors The Detailers Box that Im going to try this week when getting the car preped this week for BMS

BMS.??

MINI William
7th September 2015, 09:12 PM
BMS.??

Big MINI Show

MINI William
9th September 2015, 03:55 PM
Look forward to seeing pics and hearing your results

Will get them posted Friday or over the weekend

N12 JLK
9th September 2015, 08:22 PM
Candle :moonie::cool:

EcosseGP
9th September 2015, 08:56 PM
I don't really have a favourite wax, although it's great to try out a new one every know and then. Certainly I love using the dodo juice range of waxes and whilst some lack longevity all of them certainly go on well and perform well ...
Have used the AB black magic recently which appears to be a very soft wax but should give an added depth to black coloured cars. Going to try it on my dads Peugeot as soon as I get a minute or two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Craig
9th September 2015, 09:15 PM
The size of that Peugeot it will take more like a day or two !!

My favourite 2 waxes are....

1: Collinite 476s. Used this for many years and haven't found anything that can touch it for value for money, looks great and last over a year if you look after it. It was on my red punto for 30 months (with graphics) and only needed reapplied once. Also no fading of the paint.

2. Angel wax Guardian - currently on the Panda and has lasted over a year without any need to re-apply (car not used all the time so prob about 6 month longevity normally). Easy on and off and also smells great. Beading is superb :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CiderFex
9th September 2015, 09:43 PM
I've just posted some vids of the beading that Collinite 476S gives out after over a month on the car.
I'm converted and will not use anything else now.
The shine it gives, after a really good polish, is the best that I've personally ever had on a car.

http://newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=26389

CraigR53
9th September 2015, 09:47 PM
Had Poorboys world wax for last mini and don't rate it, hardly lasted.
Currently using Chemical Guys 50/50, car comes up very nice with it [emoji106]🏽