PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Sad_Panda
6th September 2015, 09:47 PM
I've been stalking the forums for probably 6 months and have seen a few posts on facebook but never said hey...until now!

I'm Oli and drive a JCW Paceman in Silver and Red. Currently live in Edinburgh and commute to and from Bathgate every day but travel round Scotland for work. Give me a wave if you see me - I'm hard to miss :p

Had this mini since April last year when I replaced my Cooper D Paceman with the JCW.

You might of seen me at Santa Pod a few weeks ago Mini in the park, the pic is the car at the event!

MINI William
6th September 2015, 09:53 PM
Welcome to NMS. You should have popped over and said hi at MITP. Great looking Pacman and I'll keep my eyes peeled for you when out and about. Get along to a meet/ run as well

badwolf340
6th September 2015, 10:10 PM
:welcome: A pity we missed you at MITP ,are you going to BMS ?will keep an eye open for you ,get along to a meet or run :thumbs up:

EcosseGP
6th September 2015, 11:34 PM
Welcome to NMS and sorry to have missed you at MITP ... we would've been hard to miss parked next to 30 GPs lol. Hopefully meet you soon I'm in Falkirk so not too far away

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

weefossy
7th September 2015, 12:00 AM
Nice car, get yourself on the next meet. Stalking's over.... we wont bite.

Blueboy
7th September 2015, 01:06 AM
Welcome along

Crombers
7th September 2015, 07:21 AM
Welcome to NMSLAND :saltireflag:

stoney
7th September 2015, 08:34 AM
Welcome

Sad_Panda
14th September 2015, 08:42 PM
I only realised that you guys were at the stand two down from the one I was on when I was leaving. I think it was Surrey New Mini between us.

Thanks for the welcome :)

badwolf340
15th September 2015, 06:22 AM
I only realised that you guys were at the stand two down from the one I was on when I was leaving. I think it was Surrey New Mini between us.

Thanks for the welcome :)
That's always the way :thumbs up: