PDA

View Full Version : graphics for MINI

mgemie
16th September 2004, 11:08 PM
I'm ordering various small logo graphics for my MINI and i've a question....what is meant by Door Stack logos? Are these graphics to stick on the external surface of the car?

MartinSullivan
16th September 2004, 11:19 PM
Yeah, they look like these ones - you normally see them "stacked" up on japanese import cars, shown one above the other

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=21654&item=2485540585&tc=photo

duncan
16th September 2004, 11:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

Yeah, they look like these ones - you normally see them "stacked" up on japanese import cars.

Or Corsas that have none of the bits on them;):p

MartinSullivan
16th September 2004, 11:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by duncan
Or Corsas that have none of the bits on them;):p

:D

mgemie
16th September 2004, 11:49 PM
I'm considering contacting various companies to see if i can blag some free door stack graphics with a 'free advertisement' angle:D:D. Has anyone had any success from doing this in the past? I've found the odd place online that sells such decals but i cant find all the brands i'm after...any suggestions of places i can order loadsa decals for a sensible price? If i get them made at a signmaker they're gonna cost me a bomb...

broken_brian
17th September 2004, 05:12 AM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

Yeah, they look like these ones - you normally see them "stacked" up on japanese import cars, shown one above the other

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=21654&item=2485540585&tc=photo

ah but did you know that each name is worth at least 25 bhp each therefor making said corsas more attractive to the girlies because the car is obviously very fast :p:p

X30YES
17th September 2004, 06:15 AM
ASK CALUM FOR SOME NMS STICKERS THEN ,HE MIGHT HAVE SOME LEFT OVER FROM THE PRAM !!

weefozzy Jr
25th September 2004, 06:08 AM
This is true brain, i owned a corsa. Tho i did not go for door stickers i put a motorsport sunvisor on. This giving me 35bhp in one go.i have not done this to the new mini as it picks up the girl's easy and is quick enough when taken to 6500rpm. thanks to some helpfull tips when a passenger in a cooper challenge car.:D