PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Coffee - Update

Craig
10th August 2015, 01:11 PM
Hi All,

Just doing a bit of planning ahead for the winter and wondered if the members would answer a few questions..... For those who weren't members this time last year, we typically don't do many runs through the winter due to ice/snow etc however the Cars and Coffee meets are a great way to get out and about to meet up, have a coffee and a chat.

1. Did last years format work for everyone?

2. Any locations you think we should visit?

3. Anything we can do to improve the meets ?

Any input welcome - thanks

Craig
NMS Admin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MINI William
10th August 2015, 01:27 PM
I would say that the Edinburgh Christmas market was a great day and we need to do again. I loved the C&C meets last year, because as you say we dont have many runs during the winter and they were a great way to still everyone and have a great time.

DigitalLemming
10th August 2015, 01:44 PM
Defo have to do the Christmas market again, that was a great day out and a must do this year IMO.

The trip to the transport museum that some of us did as well was really good and if we had one at the M8 Showcase again we could always fit in a game of bowling as well for anybody that was interested :thumbs up:

gauldrymini
10th August 2015, 02:01 PM
Craig, Brechin Castle Garden Centre is a decent venue :smilewinkgrin:

MINI William
10th August 2015, 02:50 PM
Defo have to do the Christmas market again, that was a great day out and a must do this year IMO.

The trip to the transport museum that some of us did as well was really good and if we had one at the M8 Showcase again we could always fit in a game of bowling as well for anybody that was interested :thumbs up:

Got to agree, the Transport Museum was a great day out

badwolf340
10th August 2015, 05:41 PM
Craig, Brechin Castle Garden Centre is a decent venue :smilewinkgrin:
We did Brechin for those folks a little bit further up

gauldrymini
10th August 2015, 06:09 PM
We did Brechin for those folks a little bit further up

...I remember 'twas bitterly cold but had a nice coffee, donut and chat

Eddie_JCW
10th August 2015, 07:21 PM
The Christmas market was a brilliant day and also as Andrew has said it'd be a great time to do stuff like visiting museums or bowling etc.

stoney
13th August 2015, 06:02 PM
The few I went on worked well don't think we need to change much tbj

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Blueboy
14th August 2015, 03:28 PM
Not exactly a winter meet but couldn't see if there was another thread, for the summer have you thought about the North Coast 500. A few friends and myself intend to do this next year for a wee run on our Harleys, and if you got the weather-hopefully would be good run. See Mark Beaumont just done it on his bike
https://www.facebook.com/northcoast500?fref=ts

cheers Paul