PDA

View Full Version : Sad news

digi
3rd August 2015, 03:17 PM
Just seen on face book that Rich from Orranje passed away this morning .
My thought and prayers with his family at this time

stoney
3rd August 2015, 03:27 PM
Sad sad day

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Craig
3rd August 2015, 03:40 PM
Very sad news. Rich helped me out a lot without question and was a true gent. RIP kind sir :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndyP & Lenore
3rd August 2015, 04:40 PM
Sad news.:sad: I never met him, nor had the opportunity to make use of his services, but I know he was held with high regard within the MINI community. Thoughts with his family.:sad:

badwolf340
3rd August 2015, 06:31 PM
Never good news RIP

cuddles
3rd August 2015, 06:33 PM
Very sad news RIP

jdl_1967
3rd August 2015, 06:34 PM
Absolute gent, how very sad

MINI William
3rd August 2015, 06:37 PM
Very sad day. A true gent as others have said. Thoughts go out to his family

ELFMAN
3rd August 2015, 07:08 PM
Sad news.:sad: I never met him, nor had the opportunity to make use of his services, but I know he was held with high regard within the MINI community. Thoughts with his family.:sad:

Same here Andy. I'd finished modding the car, so I haven't really been in the market for parts for some time, but I know that everyone from NMS who knew him always had a good word to say about him. He helped a lot of folks get the most from their Mini Adventure. Respect to the man and condolences to his family and friends.

EcosseGP
3rd August 2015, 08:02 PM
A sad day for a top man. He'll be a sad loss not only to his family and friends but to the MINI community. Thoughts are with his family at this time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jonnie
4th August 2015, 06:48 AM
Sad day. RIP Rich.

Blueboy
4th August 2015, 07:15 AM
Very sad news, never met him but had hoped to bump into him some day at a show and also hoping to pick up one of his G wings. Very talented boy as I picked up Robs old wings for my pals Clubby and you could see the work involved with them, not just some joey mod. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family at this sad time

Crombers
4th August 2015, 02:39 PM
Sad news, RIP