PDA

View Full Version : Newbie From FIfe

W33EMA
21st July 2015, 04:50 PM
Hey 😊 my name is Emma from Fife. Just recently bought my R53 CooperS. No changes to it yet but booked in for stuff 😁

Ianstwt_r59
21st July 2015, 05:05 PM
Welcome to nms. What you got planned then?

cuddles
21st July 2015, 06:03 PM
Welcome to NMS xx

Gismo
21st July 2015, 06:13 PM
:welcome:

EcosseGP
21st July 2015, 07:02 PM
Welcome along Emma ... that didn't take long to get the modding bug. Can't wait to see what you've got planned. I'm sure our daughter would love a registration number the same as your profile name !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Duncan Stewart
21st July 2015, 07:07 PM
Welcome

MINI William
21st July 2015, 07:07 PM
Welcome along Emma. Not taken long to get the modding bug. Hopefully see you along at a meet soon

badwolf340
21st July 2015, 07:40 PM
:welcome: Emma ,will be nice to see what changes you make and you are not far away from other member across the water :thumbs up:

Crombers
21st July 2015, 08:18 PM
Welcome to NMSland :saltireflag:

W33EMA
21st July 2015, 09:07 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes. :)
It's general TLC plans. It has a little bit of damage to parts, got a wee dent of the bonnet so I am booked in to get that repaired at the same time the scoop is getting painted Gloss block and I bought a gloss black mesh grill about a month ago to get fitted as well once the bonnet is fixed. Sadly looking for a new tail gate as this one has a big dent where the CooperS badge is and rust. But apart from that I would like to get the front bumper resprayed as due to the age of the car it is badly stone chip. Going to see about getting my black trim sprayed/treated as well as I cannot get it to stay black and looking good. Keeps going back to dull Grey. New tyres, wheels powder coated and last of all new exhaust they joys of common fault rusty mini exhaust. So a wee list but I will get through it all :)

alanr
3rd August 2015, 09:13 PM
Yay another Electric Blue R53, I think I saw yours recently :)

EcosseGP
3rd August 2015, 09:31 PM
What are you using on the black trim ?
If you're looking for a bit of paint work to get done I've a good friend that might be able to help you out if need be ...

stoney
4th August 2015, 06:09 PM
Welcome nice looking car you have

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk