PDA

View Full Version : Weekend

cuddles
3rd July 2015, 06:25 AM
Well it's the weekend what we all up to ??????:cool:

mrcheerful
3rd July 2015, 07:12 AM
Have had a busy week and today is going to be very hectic, so a very chilled out lazy weekend is what I intend to have.

Crombers
3rd July 2015, 07:27 AM
How's about for a change ...................................... working :whoohoo:

Off Monday Tuesday, does that count as a weekend :rolleyes:

GP_Den
3rd July 2015, 08:31 AM
British Superbikes at Knockhill :cool:

john
3rd July 2015, 10:38 AM
5808I will be taking part in Speed Fest

CiderFex
3rd July 2015, 11:39 AM
Not as exciting as some of your plans but I'll be buying a new cordless and SDS drills and various bits and also a new 48" TV to replace the ones we've had nicked and also fitting two garage defenders to the garage door, strimming the edges of the garden with mi new replacement 4 stroke strimmer and then it's a fettle of 1499 in prep for the MINI Fest at Rockingham Raceway on Sunday.

...enjoy the journey.

Craig
3rd July 2015, 01:35 PM
Sat with a soft drink tonight doing next to hee haw after washing the conv and the CM. then tomorrow is the start of organising the stuff for our hols. Not very rock and roll, but I get a beer tomorrow night tho :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ianstwt_r59
3rd July 2015, 04:00 PM
Cinema tonight to see Jurassic world. Then there's a massive cruise in Dundee tomorrow night. But it's really a quiet one as I have Titp next weekend ��������

Craig
3rd July 2015, 04:25 PM
Well plans changed... Had to work on as my colleagues left me high and dry.... Never mind the cars will get done another time :argh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxibaby01
3rd July 2015, 07:28 PM
Not very glam for me either, but may clean the car Saturday, to finally finish off properly the wheel-arch trims and allround black stuff that Davy did such a good job of during my visit in May. [emoji38]
Sunday is a run organised by one of the MiniTorque guys around East Sussex/Kent area, hopefully avoiding the poor souls trying to get to Calais...!

...end...

EcosseGP
3rd July 2015, 08:09 PM
Well it'll be a weekend of work for me too so you're not alone Crombers !
Fingers crossed as its BSB at Knockhill this weekend ...
Maybe even try to do some more work on the S for SCS all going well ... :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cuddles
3rd July 2015, 08:16 PM
Work tomorrow then on holiday woooohoooo xx