PDA

View Full Version : Catalunya MotoGP

zimbo
14th June 2015, 08:53 AM
Well this is going to be very awkward and difficult to try and predict as the Suzukis seem to be pretty damn fast here... :rolleyes: Put my predictions in yesterday as usual but still am worried about what I chose :Whistle:

Gismo
14th June 2015, 12:55 PM
Suzuki will not have race pace

zimbo
14th June 2015, 06:34 PM
Well have not seem the race yet, but saw my results in my email and I got 80 points and 6 DNFs!!! blinking 6 of the buggers... WTF is going on with these guys :rolleyes: :argh: not been on the moto gp site to see the full scale of my results yet as I know it'll be pants anyway and I don't want to depress myself anymore than I have to just yet :frown:

Gismo
14th June 2015, 06:44 PM
I got 76 points with 7 no finishers, not looked on site either, nightmare

Big Gordy
15th June 2015, 07:24 AM
Same here with me guys....7 non finishers :frown: 79 points for me. Can't get on the MotoGP website either as it seems to have crashed.......a bit like Marquez,Dovizioso,Crutchlow,The Espargaros, Hernandez and Hayden for me yesterday :argh:

Big Gordy
15th June 2015, 01:06 PM
Any of you guys having difficulty getting on the MotoGP website..?? I've been trying all morning to see the league standing but it just sits there spooling up..!!

Gismo
15th June 2015, 01:18 PM
Any of you guys having difficulty getting on the MotoGP website..?? I've been trying all morning to see the league standing but it just sits there spooling up..!!Am sure you dropped to 135th position, assuming your username is Gordon?

Big Gordy
15th June 2015, 02:14 PM
Yeah think thats me :Whistle: