PDA

View Full Version : Drive it time again.

john
7th June 2015, 09:22 PM
Today was the first time out for the GP since Craig's run.

I was about to set off and realised it had not been cleaned since then either!
Not to worry as I remembered there was plenty screen wash, so a few squirts and a wipe I could see again :cool: (Craig would be proud)

so so with the car not cleaner off we went and followed some of the new Cullen run route until the heavens opened and I did a detour.
we had a great mini run on our own, the car turned 48000 miles and we headed home smilling all the way.
Just got home and as luck would have it its raining again so it should be all clean again soon 😎😀

bpirie1000
7th June 2015, 09:59 PM
Deafo made my day that did..
Always a parking space outside my house if needing a wash.... Just leave the keys..

the doctor certainly was on a emergency call...... Zoom zooom...

john
7th June 2015, 10:22 PM
I forgot to mention I surprise visited Brian, took him for a blast, gave him a shot of the Doctor, acquired so classic mini parts from him and got to see a photo of his latest purchase from Aberdeen MINI (watch this space)

EcosseGP
7th June 2015, 11:09 PM
Sounds like you're going mental in that GP John. I think we're going to have to work on the cleaning method though ... doesn't sound quite right that one skoosh cleaning method.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

john
7th June 2015, 11:45 PM
Sounds like you're going mental in that GP John. I think we're going to have to work on the cleaning method though ... doesn't sound quite right that one skoosh cleaning method.

to be fair I think it was more than one skoosh the rain is off now so by morning it should be nice and dry :thumbs up:

Craig
8th June 2015, 08:01 AM
Good news on the recce run for Cullen 2016. And they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks ! Well done on your cleaning regime :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crombers
8th June 2015, 08:15 PM
Excellent stuff, good to see that this GP gets some daylight, a bit of mankiness & a good ol dose of exercise :thumbs up:

(unlike the eternal flame version that few of us have ever seen :rolleyes: ........ does it really exist ;))

EcosseGP
8th June 2015, 08:36 PM
Wonder who's got a GP like that ... Just mind Alan I've got your reg number :):)

john
8th June 2015, 08:47 PM
This cleaning malarkey is addictive, just been to Asda, got a cracking deal on Ciletbang for the wheels, pledge for the. Glass and you can even use it on the plastics Result! Their kitchen scourers look like they will take off the bird poo with ease.

John Martin
8th June 2015, 09:57 PM
This cleaning malarkey is addictive, just been to Asda, got a cracking deal on Ciletbang for the wheels, pledge for the. Glass and you can even use it on the plastics Result! Their kitchen scourers look like they will take off the bird poo with ease.

:lol:

Big Gordy
8th June 2015, 10:25 PM
Nurse......pass the defibulator.....Mr.Davies has just dropped like a sack of potatoes :moonie:

Crombers
9th June 2015, 07:10 AM
Wonder who's got a GP like that ... Just mind Alan I've got your reg number :):)

:thumbs up: Mr CHiPs

- - - Updated - - -

Nurse......pass the defibulator.....Mr.Davies has just dropped like a sack of potatoes :moonie:

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Y'see, proper cleaning products for the everyday practical kinda guy.

I like :hand:

john
14th June 2015, 02:41 PM
Just got a good deal with this 5778

- - - Updated - - -

Pleased so far 57795780

- - - Updated - - -