PDA

View Full Version : MINI Meats - Friday 26th June

AndyP & Lenore
27th May 2015, 09:08 PM
Ok folks, who's up for another social night at...

https://www.tgifridays.co.uk/site/static/furniture/tgi-fridays.png

Lenore and I have decided to try another social evening, again we're looking at TGI Friday's, but this time at Fort Kinnaird on the outskirts of Edinburgh.

Date: Friday 26th June
Time: Arrive 7pm for a chat. Sitting down about 7.30pm

Hoping for more support this time as it's been about a year since the last one. But this time I'm not going to book any tables until I know numbers.

If anyone has any questions, fire away. All those interested, shout out. When shouting out, please state how many is in your party, and if your numbers change please remember to pop back here and let me know. It's important I have an accurate idea of numbers, especially when it comes time to booking tables etc.

1. AndyP & Lenore
2. Andrew
3. William & Megan
4. Jo1989ke (John)
5. Eddie
6. Brian & Christina
7. Rob & Christine
8. ?

Total: 11

DigitalLemming
27th May 2015, 09:28 PM
Yep I'm in, will try and get away from work a bit earlier as well or it might be a bit tight time wise

MINI William
27th May 2015, 09:28 PM
Shout out

AndyP & Lenore
27th May 2015, 09:31 PM
Yep I'm in, will try and get away from work a bit earlier as well or it might be a bit tight for me

Andrew, I set the times without checking with the boss so I guess they may change, but if so it will be to a later time not earlier. :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
27th May 2015, 09:31 PM
Shout out

Added you, but do you speak for the extended Harper clan or just you and Megan, or just you on your lonesome?

MINI William
27th May 2015, 09:33 PM
I would imagine the entire clan

Jo1989ke
27th May 2015, 09:40 PM
Yeah I'm in ��

Eddie_JCW
27th May 2015, 09:41 PM
We'll be there :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
27th May 2015, 09:42 PM
I would imagine the entire clan

Erm, OK. Once you've stopped imagining, can you let me know. :lol:

MINI William
27th May 2015, 09:47 PM
Erm, OK. Once you've stopped imagining, can you let me know. :lol:

It will be everyone

AndyP & Lenore
27th May 2015, 09:49 PM
It will be everyone

:thumbs up::thumbs up:

Jo1989ke
27th May 2015, 09:59 PM
I'm john hi all

AndyP & Lenore
27th May 2015, 10:11 PM
I'm john hi all

Cheers John, I'll update your entry in the list. :thumbs up:

stoney
27th May 2015, 10:55 PM
Rob and Christine
Jessica will go to nanny for a sleepover more than likely

AndyP & Lenore
27th May 2015, 10:58 PM
Rob and Christine
Jessica will go to nanny for a sleepover more than likely

:thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
12th June 2015, 06:54 PM
Two weeks to go to the next MINI Meats. Plenty space still available. Low numbers so far. Come on folks, these are always great evenings with hilarious banter and great food.

Here's a Menu to tempt you all: TGI Friday's Menu (https://www.tgifridays.co.uk/site/static/files/L_TGI_01_P071_MainMenu_B.pdf)

AndyP & Lenore
20th June 2015, 12:31 PM
Booking the tables tomorrow folks so are there any more takers?

Eddie_JCW
20th June 2015, 12:34 PM
Andy just to let you know Rachael won't be able to make it because she's babysitting on Friday night, but I'll still be there.

badwolf340
20th June 2015, 04:51 PM
Get your names fown ..great nights

AndyP & Lenore
21st June 2015, 01:19 AM
Andy just to let you know Rachael won't be able to make it because she's babysitting on Friday night, but I'll still be there.

No bother Eddie. Thanks for letting me know. :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
21st June 2015, 11:37 PM
Table booked for 7.30pm.

And it looks like TGI's are going to sting me for £5 if anyone doesn't turn up unless I give them 24 hours notice, so if you are NOT able to attend you MUST let me know or I will be chasing you down for the fiver.

Andy

john
22nd June 2015, 10:34 PM
I finish work at six, hour to get home and changed, two and half hours to TFIs :moonie: I don't think I can make it :argh:

AndyP & Lenore
23rd June 2015, 12:00 PM
I finish work at six, hour to get home and changed, two and half hours to TFIs :moonie: I don't think I can make it :argh:

Shame you can't make it John, but equally if you organised a social evening in Aberdeen area most members south of the central belt wouldn't make it either. Shouldn't stop you giving it a try though. :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
24th June 2015, 09:11 PM
Any last-ish minute takers? Hunners of members and we can only raise 11. Your missing a great night folks. :confused:

MINI William
24th June 2015, 09:17 PM
Any last-ish minute takers? Hunners of members and we can only raise 11. Your missing a great night folks. :confused:

I can only echo the above. These are always a great night

DigitalLemming
24th June 2015, 09:51 PM
Really looking forward to friday night, always fun and always a good laugh :thumbs up:

Now wheres the menu so I can decide what to eat :)

AndyP & Lenore
24th June 2015, 10:15 PM
Really looking forward to friday night, always fun and always a good laugh :thumbs up:

Now wheres the menu so I can decide what to eat :)

Here you go Andrew. TGI Friday's Menu. (https://www.tgifridays.co.uk/site/static/files/L_TGI_01_P071_MainMenu_B.pdf)

I'd recommend the Bruce Lee Burger. It's only for real men though. :hand:

MINI William
26th June 2015, 10:23 AM
Looking forward to this. See everyone tonight

badwolf340
26th June 2015, 12:38 PM
Cant wait ,busy week end ,see you all later

MINI William
26th June 2015, 10:33 PM
Just home after an other fantastic MINI Meats thanks to Andy and Lenore for organising. Great food and brilliant chat and laughs from the people that where there. For those that couldn't make it your missing a great night out.

DigitalLemming
26th June 2015, 11:18 PM
Thanks Andy and Lenore, a good night out, great food and brilliant folk. An extra thanks to Rob and Christine for chauffeuring me there and back as well :)

Anybody who hasn't been to a MINI Meats night you're really missing some great fun, looking forward to the next one :thumbs up:

Eddie_JCW
26th June 2015, 11:29 PM
Thank you Andy and Lenore for another great night, food was great, banter was great as usual and it was good to see a MINI :Whistle: lol.

It just goes to show that NMS is fantastic even without the cars :) great night and looking forward to MINI Meats Glasgow already ;)

stoney
26th June 2015, 11:39 PM
Thanks to Mr & Mrs P for tonight great fun and good banter see you all Sunday :)

badwolf340
27th June 2015, 08:14 AM
Big thanks to Andy P for organising MINI Meats TGI Friday ,never been there before and such a good night ,food had a vast choice ...but will pick the Bruce Lee burger next time.great laugh all night as others have said if you have never been before ...give it a try ...we dont bite .One thing I will add is if you have put your name down to go and then cant make it (thats fine) please let us know ☺

AndyP & Lenore
27th June 2015, 10:10 AM
Thanks to everyone who came last night. :thumbs up:

Really fun night, great banter as ever, with great food. :thumbs up: