PDA

View Full Version : MITP 16th August 2015

EcosseGP
5th May 2015, 10:27 AM
Right lads the time has come to start getting a list of the runners and riders for this show. On checking the Premier Inn (per above) it's all full unfortunately but I do have an alternative hotel a short distance away that we might be able to use (apx £75 a room)
So here goes, who's in ...
1. Davy
2. Craig
3. Andrew
4. Eddie
5. Eddie
6. William
7. Brian

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DigitalLemming
5th May 2015, 10:51 AM
Yep I'm in :thumbs up:

Me and Eddie stayed at the ibis last year, which is at the big roundabout just as you come into Wellingborough, think it had a pub/restaurant just across from it as well. Was decent enough and the car park was a good size as well.

Craig
5th May 2015, 11:52 AM
Yeah I'm in, although I've already booked the Premier Inn months ago.... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eddie_JCW
5th May 2015, 11:58 AM
I'm in too :thumbs up: and as Andrew has mentioned the Ibis was decent enough.

EcosseGP
5th May 2015, 12:31 PM
Yeah I've stayed at the ibis before and think that'll be the one for us now ... Most of the GP gang meet for breakfast at McDs next door so we'll be in good company. There's a good pub opposite too so we'll not be stuck for food or drink ... think it lacks an outside tap but I just used the bath last time !!!

Eddie_JCW
5th May 2015, 12:35 PM
Davy it's going too far now :laugh: I mean a room next to the fire escape which takes you to your car is one thing but the GP in the bath... You need help!! :smilewinkgrin:

EcosseGP
5th May 2015, 12:36 PM
PMSL ... Aye good Eddie you're quick this morning ! You're a fine one to talk about baths .... and washing lol !!
We'll get numbers first then confirm on the hotel

Eddie_JCW
5th May 2015, 12:41 PM
Lol! Oh... You have a point PMSL and to be fair if I could get the whole car in I probably would :p

Eddie
5th May 2015, 02:27 PM
Me

badwolf340
5th May 2015, 06:33 PM
Me and William plz

stoney
5th May 2015, 09:16 PM
We wont be at this one as its Christine's due date !!

EcosseGP
5th May 2015, 09:32 PM
No bother Rob. List updated :)

MINI William
5th May 2015, 09:53 PM
Wouldn't miss it

MINI William
11th May 2015, 11:30 AM
Just made this a sticky

MINI William
11th May 2015, 12:28 PM
New thread

d5dov
11th June 2015, 10:51 PM
Hi guys i havent been on here long.what is mitp ?

badwolf340
12th June 2015, 06:40 AM
Hi guys i havent been on here long.what is mitp ?
MINI in the park held at Santa Pod

badwolf340
12th June 2015, 07:10 PM
Any updates about Kelsey press and their organising of the show,and anyone else up for this ,if the weather is better than last year (which would not be hard) you will get a chance to have a blast up Santa pod.

EcosseGP
12th June 2015, 07:40 PM
Nothing as yet Brian I'll chase it up after MMM if Sue hasn't got back to me

CiderFex
15th June 2015, 02:18 PM
Today's reply to the email asking WTF is happening with the booking procedure for M.I.T.P. '15 which I sent on Saturday:

"Hi Pete,

Many thanks for your e-mail which I have passed on to the Event Manager with your concerns. We are in the process of setting up the websites so that bookings can be made and will be in touch with all of the clubs asap.

Best wishes,

Sue Loy"

...enjoy the journey.

Craig
15th June 2015, 03:51 PM
Quite ridiculous eh !! Ah well we can at least have a night away and a few drinks in the pub :)

DarnShiv
21st June 2015, 09:50 PM
Stick Gregor and I down for this please. Just need to start negotiations to get the Roadster.....any tips?

MINI William
22nd June 2015, 09:22 AM
Stick Gregor and I down for this please. Just need to start negotiations to get the Roadster.....any tips?

Great Daryl.

CiderFex
24th June 2015, 11:44 AM
Courtesy of Mark....
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/24/3fda8783607027083fae3353d2fd69a9.jpg

...enjoy the journey.

CiderFex
24th June 2015, 08:32 PM
The MITP 2015 website has now been updated and is showing the correct details for ordering tickets.
I am going to call them tomorrow to book the GPUKOC tickets.
I'll let you all know how I get on with it.

http://www.minishow.co.uk/mini-clubs-at-mitp.php

...enjoy the journey.

MINI William
24th June 2015, 09:02 PM
Great news

EcosseGP
30th June 2015, 08:00 PM
Right folks its commitment time. Booking are being taken for this and to have a club stand at it we'll need to get things moving. Tickets are £8 for each car inc driver and if you have a passenger it'll be £10. So I need a show of hands for those who want a place and a ticket and also if you require a passenger ticket. I will book this on a trust basis and will book the tickets and club passes but if you're names down then you will require to pay should you pull out (unless someone else wants your place/tickets) .. Names below please ...

1. Davy £8 (paid)
2. William and Megan. £18 (paid)
3. Brian and Christina £18 (paid)
4. Andrew £8
5. Craig. £8 (paid)
6. Eddie and Rachael. £18
7. Eddie £8
8. Daryl and Gregor £18 (paid)

HOTELS:
1. Davy £65 (paid)
2. William and Megan. £65 (paid)
3. Brian and Christina £65 (paid)
4. Andrew £65
5. Craig. £65 (paid)
6. Eddie and Rachael. £65
7. Eddie £65
8. Daryl and Gregor £65

MINI William
30th June 2015, 08:03 PM
Please Davy it will be me and Magoo and Mum and Dad

moved your post to the correct thread

MINI William
30th June 2015, 08:03 PM
Are we still planning on staying at the Ibis?

DigitalLemming
30th June 2015, 08:15 PM
Wouldn't miss it, already got the Monday off work as well :thumbs up:

Craig
30th June 2015, 09:09 PM
I'm in ;) Just me tho.

EcosseGP
30th June 2015, 09:12 PM
Are we still planning on staying at the Ibis?

Yeah I think so ... How did Megan get on with that enquiry ?

Craig
30th June 2015, 09:14 PM
Yeah I think so ... How did Megan get on with that enquiry ?

you'll be amazed to know I'm already booked into there...... and the Premier Inn..... ;)

Eddie_JCW
30th June 2015, 09:39 PM
We'll be there :)

MINI William
30th June 2015, 10:04 PM
The Ibis is now £75. Davy has phoned up and they will consider a discount for a group booking but only after it has been booked, all rooms will need to be prepaid

Eddie_JCW
30th June 2015, 10:07 PM
Great news :thumbs up:

Eddie
1st July 2015, 08:31 AM
Me

DarnShiv
1st July 2015, 04:52 PM
Gregor and I definitely up for this. Roadster successfully negotiated:thumbs up:

Gregor has news to report.........

DigitalLemming
1st July 2015, 05:39 PM
Gregor and I definitely up for this. Roadster successfully negotiated:thumbs up:

Gregor has news to report.........

Has he passed his test?

MiniGregor
1st July 2015, 05:57 PM
I passed my theory test, and I was also offered a position as an apprentice automotive technician, today:D:D

Craig
1st July 2015, 06:06 PM
Woohoo! Great news Gregor ;)

MINI William
1st July 2015, 06:21 PM
Great news Gregor. Well done

EcosseGP
1st July 2015, 07:00 PM
Excellent news Gregor delighted for you ...
When can you sort my car ? Lol

stoney
1st July 2015, 08:16 PM
I passed my theory test, and I was also offered a position as an apprentice automotive technician, today:D:D

Great news [emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻

Eddie_JCW
1st July 2015, 10:11 PM

Excellent news Gregor :thumbs up:

CiderFex
2nd July 2015, 05:56 AM
Great news Gregor, congratulations.
:)

cuddles
2nd July 2015, 06:33 AM
Fantastic news well done xxxxx

badwolf340
2nd July 2015, 06:47 AM
Great news ...well done

DarnShiv
2nd July 2015, 05:18 PM
Sorry guys we kinda took this :off topic: Who needs the money?

Magoo
2nd July 2015, 07:29 PM

Yay!! Well done Gregor!! Don't let these guys corrupt you! :p

MINI William
6th July 2015, 01:40 PM
Anyone esse for this as Davy is needing to book the club stand this week

EcosseGP
13th July 2015, 10:07 AM
Right folks that's the club stand booked for those on the list and confirmation has been received that we're in ...
If payments can be made at the next opportunity. As per usual years it's £8 per driver / car and an additional £10 for those that have a passenger. If you're unsure what you're due I've updated the list accordingly

Eddie
13th July 2015, 02:21 PM
We paying you for hotel also Davy. Or do we have to sort hotel our selfs.

MINI William
13th July 2015, 02:53 PM
Get the money to you at the weekend Davy

EcosseGP
13th July 2015, 04:23 PM
I'm still looking and negotiating hotels at the mo Eddie ... I'll get back to you on that shortly

badwolf340
13th July 2015, 06:57 PM
I'm still looking and negotiating hotels at the mo Eddie ... I'll get back to you on that shortly

:thumbs up:

DarnShiv
13th July 2015, 10:32 PM
Right folks that's the club stand booked for those on the list and confirmation has been received that we're in ...
If payments can be made at the next opportunity. As per usual years it's £8 per driver / car and an additional £10 for those that have a passenger. If you're unsure what you're due I've updated the list accordingly

Davy, I don't see mine and Gregor's name on the first page?

- - - Updated - - -

Davy, I don't see mine and Gregor's name on the first page?

Forget that, just found it on Page 3:argh:

EcosseGP
13th July 2015, 10:33 PM
Excellent you beat me to it ... I wouldn't leave you out :)

DarnShiv
13th July 2015, 10:36 PM
Excellent you beat me to it ... I wouldn't leave you out :)

We will pay you on Sunday, well I will :rolleyes:

John Martin
15th July 2015, 07:59 PM
Thinking about getting a ticket and going to this one, would there be any room on the club stand for me and what is the latest on the hotel bookings?

cheers

john.

EcosseGP
15th July 2015, 10:37 PM
John club stand tickets have been ordered already but if you're a definite I can email them and see if I can get another club stand ticket ... Not booked hotel yet so you're safe on that front.

John Martin
16th July 2015, 11:12 PM
John club stand tickets have been ordered already but if you're a definite I can email them and see if I can get another club stand ticket ... Not booked hotel yet so you're safe on that front.

Davy I am a fanny! posted in the wrong section, it is the September show that I am interested in going to, just realised this when I was looking at a calendar this morning.

EcosseGP
16th July 2015, 11:25 PM
That's OK John couldn't get through to them today so no harm done. You'll be talking about the Big MINI Show if it's the sept one you're interested in although I can highly recommend MITP

John Martin
17th July 2015, 07:01 AM
That's OK John couldn't get through to them today so no harm done. You'll be talking about the Big MINI Show if it's the sept one you're interested in although I can highly recommend MITP

That is the one Davy.:thumbs up:

EcosseGP
22nd July 2015, 07:48 PM
Right folks looking o book a hotel on this tonight or tomorrow looking at the Premier Inn, Rothwell Road, Kettering. If everyone is happy with that I'll go ahead and sort rooms .. Prices likely to no more than £70 but it would be non refundable so it's again based on trust that if I book a room for you then you'll be due me money. Could those on the list confirm ... Going to book 7 double rooms and a twin room

N12 JLK
22nd July 2015, 09:59 PM
On holiday, sorry

DarnShiv
22nd July 2015, 10:54 PM
Right folks looking o book a hotel on this tonight or tomorrow looking at the Premier Inn, Rothwell Road, Kettering. If everyone is happy with that I'll go ahead and sort rooms .. Prices likely to no more than £70 but it would be non refundable so it's again based on trust that if I book a room for you then you'll be due me money. Could those on the list confirm ... Going to book 7 double rooms and a twin room

Good for me Davy. Let me know how much and I will drop it in:thumbs up:

Craig
24th July 2015, 08:09 AM
Fine for me mate. I'll cancel my other 2 hotels now.... Lol

MINI William
24th July 2015, 06:32 PM
Really looking forward to this already

EcosseGP
24th July 2015, 07:39 PM
Evening all. The hotel of MITP has finally been negotiated and booked. The best price I could get for the rooms this year was £65 which isn't too bad compared with previous years. We are a wee bit further out (23 miles) but will be altogether and I'm sure we'll all be keen to get up and get there so that shouldn't be too much of a hassle.
I've updated post 23 with the hotel and ticket list costs accordingly.
William could you get in touch with Eddie on FB and just let him know please ... Thanks.

CiderFex
24th July 2015, 07:43 PM
Which hotel are you in ?
I could be tempted for a return taxi trip for a Bulmers or 10.
[emoji12]

...enjoy the journey.

MINI William
24th July 2015, 07:45 PM
Evening all. The hotel of MITP has finally been negotiated and booked. The best price I could get for the rooms this year was £65 which isn't too bad compared with previous years. We are a wee bit further out (23 miles) but will be altogether and I'm sure we'll all be keen to get up and get there so that shouldn't be too much of a hassle.
I've updated post 23 with the hotel and ticket list costs accordingly.
William could you get in touch with Eddie on FB and just let him know please ... Thanks.

Perfect Davy. Thank you for organising, appreciate it. Will do

CiderFex
24th July 2015, 07:46 PM
I don't know which way you'll be coming down but if you are coming down the A1 you'd all be welcome at mine for a rest break, drinks (non-alcoholic) and a snack or two.
[emoji106]

...enjoy the journey.

EcosseGP
24th July 2015, 07:54 PM
Pete I've fired you a text ... :)

badwolf340
24th July 2015, 09:27 PM
Thanks Davy

DarnShiv
26th July 2015, 05:45 PM
I don't know which way you'll be coming down but if you are coming down the A1 you'd all be welcome at mine for a rest break, drinks (non-alcoholic) and a snack or two.
[emoji106]

...enjoy the journey.

Are you around Friday afternoon? We will be heading to Mansfield down the A1.

CiderFex
26th July 2015, 06:10 PM
Yes, I will be Daryl, I've booked Friday off from work.
I'll give you my address in a week or two and you are more than welcome to nip in for a brew.
[emoji106]

...enjoy the journey.

DarnShiv
26th July 2015, 07:23 PM
Yes, I will be Daryl, I've booked Friday off from work.
I'll give you my address in a week or two and you are more than welcome to nip in for a brew.
[emoji106]

...enjoy the journey.

Brilliant:thumbs up: I will PM you my mobile number.

EcosseGP
5th August 2015, 01:57 PM
Not long to go now and details regarding leaving times will be arranged for the start of next week all going well. Can I just remind those that are still due me money for tickets, hotel or both please have it with you for next weekend. Looking forward to another great weekend away and fingers crossed the weather is kind to us this year ...

Eddie
5th August 2015, 08:03 PM
See you soon buddy. I have all money for all here for you

EcosseGP
5th August 2015, 08:57 PM
Excellent Eddie ... :):)

EcosseGP
7th August 2015, 02:50 PM
Well got to say that Kelsey Publishing are living up to the disaster they have been with Modern MINI. Still not had passes and tickets and apparently away to get sent out over next couple of days recorded delivery. Nightmare for me as I'm away all week at the moment but I'll sort something out one way or another. They're not even going to the event as they have "priorities" at another event at Rockingham that day. How can such a big company make such a big mess.

MINI William
7th August 2015, 02:59 PM
Well got to say that Kelsey Publishing are living up to the disaster they have been with Modern MINI. Still not had passes and tickets and apparently away to get sent out over next couple of days recorded delivery. Nightmare for me as I'm away all week at the moment but I'll sort something out one way or another. They're not even going to the event as they have "priorities" at another event at Rockingham that day. How can such a big company make such a big mess.

Just seems to go from bad to worse, why host an event that you can't even attened :argh: We still havn't had anything through about our magazine feature :ragin:

Craig
7th August 2015, 03:48 PM
<shakes heid>. ....... :(

What a nightmare....

MINI William
7th August 2015, 04:03 PM
They are the most unorganised lot I have came across

CiderFex
7th August 2015, 05:58 PM
I'll blow my chances of ever getting 1499 featured in MM from the roasting that Kelsey will get on FB after M.I.T.P. is done and dusted.

.....that's if it actually happens.

...enjoy the journey.

maxibaby01
7th August 2015, 06:26 PM
Just seems to go from bad to worse, why host an event that you can't even attened :argh: We still havn't had anything through about our magazine feature :ragin:

Unbelievable! Rockingham is less than 30 miles from Santa Pod...can't make it?

Really makes you feel wanted and wishing to give them money next year! NOT!

I've never been before and this could be my last year!![emoji33]

...end...

CraigR53
8th August 2015, 07:25 PM
Okay begged and begged at work to get this weekend off and I've just managed it, if I'm too late it's alright, I don't know why I leave things until the last minute [emoji23]

CraigR53
9th August 2015, 10:42 PM
Okay begged and begged at work to get this weekend off and I've just managed it, if I'm too late it's alright, I don't know why I leave things until the last minute [emoji23]

Bump? [emoji15]

badwolf340
10th August 2015, 06:26 AM
Craig see the post by Craig on FBNMS about MITP

Eddie
10th August 2015, 08:04 PM
Counting the sleeps.

Craig
11th August 2015, 08:33 AM
Morning all,

As most know Davy is busy entertaining this week but before he went radio silence I had a discussion with him about the convoy down. As usual we would like to get down around mid afternoon (like MMM) to get the cars sorted and then chill out with a couple of beverages...

So based on the people going I would suggest myself and Davy will pick up Andrew at Hamilton @.0800hrs (as we did the last time) on the move and then meet the Edinburgh crew at Abington Services around 0830hrs. We will leave there around 0845hrs.

Should be about a 5 hour drive down to the hotel without stops so with stops we should be down at the back of 2 barring any holdups etc.

That sound ok for everyone ?

Excited yet ? :)

MINI William
11th August 2015, 08:53 AM
I thought the plan was to meet at Pete's on the way down?

Apart from that fine by us

DigitalLemming
11th August 2015, 09:22 AM
Yep that works for me :thumbs up:

Craig
11th August 2015, 09:59 AM
I didn't know anything about that William - I must have been away on holiday when that was discussed. That would mean going down the A1M then ?

MINI William
11th August 2015, 11:23 AM
Not a hassle, just thats what I was thinking the plan was going to be.

Eddie_JCW
11th August 2015, 11:28 AM
Yeah that sounds good Craig :thumbs up:

MINI William
11th August 2015, 12:18 PM
Yeah that sounds good Craig :thumbs up:

Will we meet at the Park & Ride Eddie?

Eddie_JCW
11th August 2015, 12:21 PM
Will we meet at the Park & Ride Eddie?

Aye sounds good to me :)

CiderFex
11th August 2015, 02:24 PM
You're all welcome at mine for a rest break if needed.
I live 3 miles from Jct 34 of the A1 which is the first junction after the A1 passes under the M18, a distance of 7 miles.
Your hotel is 85 miles from mine and about 1h 37m time wise.
The house is still a mess but it's open to all friends when needed.
There is off-road parking for about 20 cars, 30+ if you park on the rear lawn.

...enjoy the journey.

Eddie_JCW
11th August 2015, 03:55 PM
We could meet at Abington, head to Tebay (lovely stop for breakfast) back up to the A66 via the A685 head across to A1 down to Pete's and then in convoy to the hotel it's an idea :)

DarnShiv
11th August 2015, 07:37 PM
I am travelling down on Friday to see the family. I am then heading to Peterborough on Sat morning and will target getting to the hotel mid afternoon.

Pete, I will pop in for coffee somewhere between 2 and 3ish, if that is still OK.

CiderFex
11th August 2015, 08:01 PM
That's fine Daryl.

Craig
11th August 2015, 11:13 PM
OK, after a small conference we have decided to make a wee change to the convoy. We will all meet at Musselburgh Services at the end of the bypass at 0830hrs and leave shortly thereafter heading down the A1. That way we can meet up with our Brother from't Yorkshire ;). If there is a problem, tell William.... Lol

Eddie_JCW
11th August 2015, 11:30 PM
Just a suggestion and feel free to tell me to shoosh but its less miles for everyone especially Andrew if we go via M74, M6, A66, A1

CiderFex
12th August 2015, 06:13 AM
OK, after a small conference we have decided to make a wee change to the convoy. We will all meet at Musselburgh Services at the end of the bypass at 0830hrs and leave shortly thereafter heading down the A1. That way we can meet up with our Brother from't Yorkshire ;). If there is a problem, tell William.... Lol

Great news.
I'll also get a bread roll and a slice of cheese to feed you all.
:thumbsup:

cuddles
12th August 2015, 06:32 AM
Eddie shooooooooosh this way I get to take Blue to his holiday home on the Saturday. So this route works for me xxx

CiderFex
12th August 2015, 07:20 AM
lol

...enjoy the journey.

CiderFex
12th August 2015, 07:21 AM
Eddie, your logic is male.
Christina's logic is female.

Eddie 0 - Christina 1.
[emoji6]

...enjoy the journey.

cuddles
12th August 2015, 08:16 AM
I knew you would know that Pete xxx

Magoo
12th August 2015, 08:17 AM
Ooo wait til you see my car.... I've got that fancy show plate to show you all :smilewinkgrin:

DigitalLemming
12th August 2015, 09:01 AM
MUSSELBURGH!!!!! William this is your doing isn't it :lol:

Jeez ok I guess I'll get up earlier then :p

MINI William
12th August 2015, 09:17 AM
Ooo wait til you see my car.... I've got that fancy show plate to show you all :smilewinkgrin:

And the ......:Whistle:

MINI William
12th August 2015, 09:25 AM
MUSSELBURGH!!!!! William this is your doing isn't it :lol:

Jeez ok I guess I'll get up earlier then :p

Not my doing,just thought that it would be nice to take Pete up on his offer

Magoo
12th August 2015, 09:30 AM
And the ......:Whistle:

:D still doing my muttly chuckle! Away oot for a hoon ::motoring::p

MINI William
12th August 2015, 09:33 AM
:D still doing my muttly chuckle! Away oot for a hoon ::motoring::p

Lets not :shut up: and avoid puddles

DigitalLemming
12th August 2015, 09:33 AM
Aye will be good to invade Pete's place :thumbs up:

Now as you know my sense of direction ain't great but I'm guessing we're heading down the A1? Seems to me like we could make a wee tunnel run, google says theres only about a mile difference between the tunnel and staying on the A1? And we know theres a service station a few miles before the tunnel as well, just an idea

MINI William
12th August 2015, 09:55 AM
Aye will be good to invade Pete's place :thumbs up:

Now as you know my sense of direction ain't great but I'm guessing we're heading down the A1? Seems to me like we could make a wee tunnel run, google says theres only about a mile difference between the tunnel and staying on the A1? And we know theres a service station a few miles before the tunnel as well, just an idea

I like your thinking Batman.Means we can do what we failed at going on the HBT
BTW you have a text :yes nod:

Craig
12th August 2015, 10:25 AM
Sounds like a plan :)

DigitalLemming
12th August 2015, 11:09 AM
Great everyone remember your £1.60 for the toll :)

DarnShiv
12th August 2015, 11:44 AM
You will probably find the A19 quieter than the A1, plus you will miss the 20 odd miles of 50MPH with average speed cameras:thumbs up:

CiderFex
12th August 2015, 12:17 PM
Great everyone remember your £1.60 for the toll :)
.....and your £5 for the parking fee at mine.
[emoji13]

....admission will be free as I'm nice like that.
[emoji106]

...enjoy the journey.

CiderFex
12th August 2015, 12:27 PM
How many peeps will needing some food so that I can get sommat sorted please ?

...enjoy the journey.

Craig
12th August 2015, 12:50 PM
Looks around 10 people Pete without Daryl and Gregor :). Don't go to much bother tho :)

CiderFex
12th August 2015, 01:10 PM
Thanks for that Craig and nothing is too much bother for NMS.
[emoji4]
I'll just do a few sarnies and snacks as I know that you'll be having a big munch after you sort out the cars down at the hotel.
[emoji106]

...enjoy the journey.

CiderFex
12th August 2015, 02:29 PM
You can tell that 'Ar Lass has met Davy & Craig before.
She's just sent me this text....
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/12/8b73dc6b653ad9764dbddd6ef1d5ec8b.jpg
[emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji13]

...enjoy the journey.

Craig
12th August 2015, 03:38 PM
PMSL - what you trying to say ?? [emoji2][emoji2]

CiderFex
13th August 2015, 06:18 AM
.....we have cake.
;)

MINI William
13th August 2015, 07:05 AM
PMSL

cuddles
14th August 2015, 06:28 AM
Not long now xxxxx

CiderFex
14th August 2015, 07:49 AM
Firstly, have a safe trip down today Daryl.
[emoji106]

Secondly, does anyone have any special dietary requirements for snacks ?

I'll do you a few butties, a few savoury snacks and a bit of sweet stuff to tide you all o'er until your evening meal.

(Cake is NOT a special dietary requirement Craig & Davy).
[emoji6]

...enjoy the journey.

Craig
14th August 2015, 08:19 AM
Lol - what do you mean cake isnt special dietary requirement?? Is it not for a diabetic ?? :) lol

MINI William
14th August 2015, 08:30 AM
Firstly, have a safe trip down today Daryl.
[emoji106]

Secondly, does anyone have any special dietary requirements for snacks ?

I'll do you a few butties, a few savoury snacks and a bit of sweet stuff to tide you all o'er until your evening meal.

(Cake is NOT a special dietary requirement Craig & Davy).
[emoji6]

...enjoy the journey.

We will eat anything Pete thank you. I am allergic to most veg :yes nod:

Eddie
14th August 2015, 09:15 AM
So where and when are we meeting in the morning william

MINI William
14th August 2015, 09:43 AM
So where and when are we meeting in the morning william

All in the thread Eddie. Musselburgh services at 8.30

Eddie
14th August 2015, 09:54 AM
Sweeeeeeeet

Eddie
14th August 2015, 09:56 AM

Found it lol

CiderFex
14th August 2015, 11:21 AM
We will eat anything Pete thank you. I am allergic to most veg :yes nod:
What's "veg" ??
[emoji54] [emoji54] [emoji54]
Is it than non meat stuff that some people eat ??
[emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]

...enjoy the journey.

DarnShiv
14th August 2015, 09:45 PM
Safe trip down guys. We will see you at the hotel.

CiderFex
15th August 2015, 06:30 AM
Have a safe, short and pleasant journey to all of you heading down today.
[emoji106]

...enjoy the journey.

badwolf340
15th August 2015, 07:15 AM
Thanks Pete see you soon

Ianstwt_r59
15th August 2015, 07:57 AM
Have a safe journey and enjoy. Gutted I'm missing this

stoney
15th August 2015, 08:04 AM
Yep as Ian said hope all travelling to MITP today a safe journey.

Have a great time looking forward to the photos enjoy ��

Tam1314
15th August 2015, 05:17 PM
Looking forward to all the pics guys, have a great time

brownz
16th August 2015, 08:06 PM
.... 4 words.... I'm in tablet heaven :-)

A few snaps from today, as always an absolute pleasure guys & gals.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152968742516496.1073741860.715546495&type=1&l=89512e56eb

MINI William
16th August 2015, 08:30 PM
A fantastic weekend. Just arrived at the cottage :yes nod:

Will get the very few photos from the camera uploaded later on.

Have a safe journey up the roads folks and thanks for a great weekend and also a huge thanks to Davy for organising

EcosseGP
17th August 2015, 10:27 AM
Well I'm gong to change the habit of a lifetime and keep it short ...
"A great weekend at MITP" ...
http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/d996188e46605378c559bad89560d842.jpghttp://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/GPEcosse/d22c05aa64e33099923d37b09814fa10.jpg

Rob Gavin
17th August 2015, 10:30 AM
good to meet a couple of you (Eddie and William) yesterday. Hope you had a good time and a safe journey back up the road.

personally I had a hell of a time popping intercooler hoses but did eventually manage a 14.6 which I was happy with (in a lowly little mini!)

I really should try and catch up with you all at one of the meets in the future

Rob

badwolf340
17th August 2015, 10:49 AM
Just got a Internet connection ,had a really great weekend ,now on holiday :cool: will post pics when home as connection will be better ...Davy thanks for the organisation ..top notch as usual

Eddie
17th August 2015, 10:53 AM
Great meeting you rob. [emoji106]

EcosseGP
17th August 2015, 02:09 PM
No problem at all folks it was my pleasure to organise just a pity Kelsey Publishing made it all so difficult lol

CraigR53
17th August 2015, 02:21 PM
Had a good time, thanks for sneaking me in Davy [emoji106]🏽

DigitalLemming
17th August 2015, 05:05 PM
Just wanted to add a quick thank you to Davy for organising not only the tickets but also the hotel as well for us all, very much appreciated and despite Kelsey Publishing's best efforts all went smoothly :thumbs up:

I'm sure I speak for everyone there this weekend when I say we had a great time, the weather was certainly a big improvement over last years torrential downpours. The two years couldn't have been any more different and I'm delighted that I got the proper MITP experience this year, even if I decided not to take to the strip, more than happy being a passenger with the Eddies, thanks again guys.

From the moment we set off on the Saturday from Musselburgh to when my wheels finally stopped rolling last night I had a great weekend, full of the usual laughs, good food and most importantly great friends. NMS at it's best :) Could have done without the stopping distance test on the A1, my undies survived unscathed, not sure William and Craig can say the same :lol:

A special mention of course to Pete for welcoming us all to his new house, we might have taken a slightly longer diversion than planned but all was well in the end and the food and juice was welcome after the long drive. The house looks great and I'm sure you'll have many happy years there.

The show itself is a must see, totally different to MMM, SCS or BMS with the strip taking a lot of the attention, it was great to watch Craig, Davy and the 2 Eddies blasting down (along with the GP boys), you never know with a few changes to mine I may well join you next year, reckon I'd do the stall of shame on at least 1 run though :p As usual lots of shops to buy nice stuff from, but I managed to resist this time, saving my money for some ideas I have ;)

Before we knew it, it was time to head home, Davy briefly suggesting I led the way but I'm sure the heat and excitement of the day must have got to him! So sensibly Eddie took the lead to the motorway :)

I'm already looking forward to BMS (http://newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?26028-Big-MINI-Show-13th-September-2015) in 4 weeks times, I'm sure the usual faces will be there and it would be great to see some new ones as well, if you've never done a show come along it's a great weekend. Of course we are defending our Best Club Stand title so even more reason for a great turnout.

I'm in danger of a Davy style war and peace post here so I'll shut up now!

CiderFex
17th August 2015, 05:21 PM
Another great weekend with GPUKOC & NMS.
It was nice to travel down in a convoy with NMS as opposed to my usual flying solo routine I normally endure to shows.
It was great to have you stop o'er at the new pad to let you stretch your legs and have a few snacks to fuel yourselves back up.
The banter was top notch as always.
Here are the few pics that I did manage to take inbetween all the chatting.

Roll on B.M.S.

https://flickr.com/photos/95764110@N02/sets/72157655052910494

DarnShiv
18th August 2015, 11:02 AM
As everyone else has said, great weekend, great food, great people and great banter :thumbs up: Thanks Davy for organising.

cuddles
18th August 2015, 01:50 PM
T
As everyone else has said, great weekend, great food, great people and great banter :thumbs up: Thanks Davy for organising.

Nice pics Dayrl

weefossy
18th August 2015, 02:11 PM
Looks like you guys had another fantastic weekend and the weather was great. I would love to do MITP but we were 6500ft up in the Alps with the Irish band. Roads were as good as Stelvio so it was a pity we were on a bus and not a Mini. Quick photo attached.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c394/weefossy/11898535_863220610430561_5647931336977929785_n.jpg

Tam1314
21st August 2015, 08:19 AM
Count me in for next year [emoji1]

Crombers
21st August 2015, 03:25 PM
Looks like you guys had another fantastic weekend and the weather was great. I would love to do MITP but we were 6500ft up in the Alps with the Irish band. Roads were as good as Stelvio so it was a pity we were on a bus and not a Mini. Quick photo attached.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c394/weefossy/11898535_863220610430561_5647931336977929785_n.jpg

Great pic of the band, pity the background is a bit unsightly :rolleyes: :thumbs up: