PDA

View Full Version : greetings from Barry at MC2 magazine

mc2magazine
6th May 2015, 05:19 PM

Evening Scotland, thanks for allowing us to join the team, we're MC2 magazine, a MINI magazine started in Seattle, USA 10 years ago. Thanks to Eddie Oliver for friending us and getting photos for our next issue of his beastie. We're in search of new MINI features and friends as we're about to spread our wings to the homeland with our magazine- we hope this year. Meanwhile, we're working on our issue #53 (we're bi-monthly) readying to print it. If anyone would like a freebie PDF to see what we're up to try this link and we'll have it to you pronto..www.mc2magazine.com/freemc2.cfm:thumbs up:

My Clubbie is a 2008 S upgraded to JCW with the bodykit and the intake, ECU, exhaust. I really like the exhaust, it's not loud, raspy and the tone is throaty. Next step looks to be a Remus SS exhaust and some upgrades as after several years we've not done much with it. A BBK, new c/f intake system and some under-bonnet goodies are planned soon. Nothing exotic like our Project Alter-Ego, a 2002 S that we spent a year on and re-painted it. See it on Facebook at Facebook.com/alteregomini.

We run a feature called "MC2 Visits… " so we'd like to arrange that with hi-res photos and info for next issue, too. Touch base with me at publisher@mc2magazine.com to help us out eh. Thanks for the invite… Barry Brazier, Publisher and chief cookie

weefossy
6th May 2015, 06:16 PM
Welcome Nice looking motor. Will give the links a try later tonight.

EcosseGP
6th May 2015, 06:30 PM
Good to see you found us and we'll done to Eddie for pointing you in our direction.
Had a look and the web site looks great.
Do you do an online version of the magazine ?
Are you looking for features on readers cars is that right ?
What sort of things would you want from members that would love to contribute to your magazine ?
(Davy)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MINI William
6th May 2015, 06:39 PM
Welcome to NMS. Your car looks great. I'm sure there will be plenty of members will to contribute to the magazine, myself included

stoney
6th May 2015, 06:40 PM
Welcome

Eddie_JCW
6th May 2015, 06:47 PM
Welcome to NMS that's a nice Clubbie you have and a few nice mods to go with it :)

badwolf340
6th May 2015, 07:35 PM
:welcome: Barry

Craig
6th May 2015, 08:08 PM
:welcome: Barry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrcheerful
6th May 2015, 08:45 PM
:welcome:

Crombers
7th May 2015, 03:56 AM