PDA

View Full Version : MotoGP Round 4 - Jerez

Gismo
2nd May 2015, 02:17 PM
Aye, another interesting race to pick for :biker:
Lorenzo back on form and Rossi lurking where he is a real danger, will Dovi make it 4 podiums in a row and will Rossi get his 200th podium?

Good luck Gordy :thumbs up:
Zimbo, you've nae chance :lol:

zimbo
2nd May 2015, 11:01 PM
Well I have not been able to watch the quali so have not been able to get a feel for how I think the lads are handling this circuit so to speak so have had to just put in my predictions blind :scratch: ...so fingers crossed

Big Gordy
3rd May 2015, 12:05 AM
Thanks Al :thumbs up:
Yeah strange one again......will Marc last the distance with his broken finger, will Rossi do his usual tho he seem to be undecided on what tyre to use, Bradley had a crash in qualy so can he do better in the race and Cal is finally gelling with the Honda. Another hard race to call IMO.

Gismo
3rd May 2015, 01:49 PM
Not the best race ever, but, all my riders finished in the top 15, so, all counting, i think that's the first time i've ever done that :biker:

Sadly changed Lorenzo from 1st to second :ragin:

So, 121 points, puts me in 543rd place with 448 points overall, 25 points behind the leader

Big Gordy
3rd May 2015, 05:32 PM
122 points and that was with 3 non finishers. So that puts me in 128th place with 457 points overall, 16 points behind the leader :yes nod: Damn those 3 DNF's :argh:

zimbo
4th May 2015, 06:56 AM
I got 115 points and I had one DNF. So I'm now up to 2239th place with 423 points in total :blink: I had Vale and Jorge the wrong way round.
...part of me feels I should probably just give up right now as I think it'll be impossible to get out of the quadruple figures and even into the triple figures :frown: but I don't like giving up on things so will carry on with the long struggle ahead of me :yes nod: