PDA

View Full Version : The New John Cooper Works Hatch launch Weekend 2nd - 4th May 2015

Ivano
28th April 2015, 01:07 PM
This weekend as you will all be aware the New MINI John Cooper Works Hatch officially launches.

We would love to see you in any of our Harry Fairbairn MINI Centres between the 2nd and 4th May and you can see the car up close and we would especially love to hear the true enthusiasts ie (NMS Members) verdict on the car.

Nibbles and Refreshments will be available throughout.

For more information about this new model or to book a test drive in advance contact a member of our MINI team at a Centre nearest to you.

Giffnock - 0141 637 6300
Irvine - 01294 277 288
Kirkcaldy - 01592 657800
Inverness - 01463 236567

http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r545/Ivano12/32143-MINI-JCW-Launch-Performance-Weekend_Facebook-Banner_860x635px.jpg (http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/Ivano12/media/32143-MINI-JCW-Launch-Performance-Weekend_Facebook-Banner_860x635px.jpg.html)

MINI William
28th April 2015, 02:54 PM
We will be popping up to Kirkcaldy :yes nod:

Ivano
28th April 2015, 02:59 PM
We will be popping up to Kirkcaldy :yes nod:

:thumbs up::thumbs up:

DigitalLemming
28th April 2015, 03:12 PM
Will probably head into Giffnock and have a nosey. Will be leaving my wallet at home though ;)

MINI William
28th April 2015, 03:21 PM
Will probably head into Giffnock and have a nosey. Will be leaving my wallet at home though ;)

If you get stuck with what options your needing Andrew just pick up the phone I'm sure I can lend a helping hand :laugh:

EcosseGP
28th April 2015, 07:25 PM
Damn I'll not be able to nip by I'm working :(:(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eddie_JCW
28th April 2015, 08:21 PM
I'm working all weekend :( but if I can I will pop in :)

jonnie
29th April 2015, 07:16 AM
Giffnock on Sunday, also without wallet.

Ivano
29th April 2015, 01:24 PM
For anyone not able to attend at the weekend, the cars will be available any time after the weekend onwards so feel free to pop by any time to view or test drive.

We would encourage however you book test drives in advance as we expect demand could be high on this model.

Crombers
29th April 2015, 05:19 PM

Giffnock for me too, working this weekend but I'll pop on by

Ivano
30th April 2015, 09:20 AM
Giffnock for me too, working this weekend but I'll pop on by

:thumbs up:

Jonathan14
30th April 2015, 08:19 PM
I will be in Harry Fairbairn Inverness Saturday and Sunday if there's anyone in the Inverness area wanting to come in

Jonathan14
2nd May 2015, 11:16 AM
i just had a go in the JCW anyone that is thinking of taking it out go and do it you will not be disappointed the sound it makes going up the gearbox is amazing

DigitalLemming
3rd May 2015, 04:15 PM
Had a wee trip through to the Giffnock garage earlier today and would like to say a big thank you to Mark and Andrew who let me have a drive of the new car and a wee chat afterwards. Nothing signed and no money has been spent.... yet! ;)

Loved driving it and having mainly driven manual cars for the last 10 years, having had a wee play with the auto box I think it'd be hard to turn down the flappy paddles - but that's just the big kid in me. The car feels bigger than the R56 but still keeps the Mini feeling, it's hard to tell what it's really like as you can't really let lose with a car that's covered just 150 miles and has a salesman in the passenger seat :lol:

My only complaint was it's a bit quiet but that's not surprising coming from my own :p It does make a nice noise when you drop it down a gear and push the loud pedal :thumbs up:

Eddie_JCW
3rd May 2015, 04:56 PM
:shut up: I'm not listening lol I can't wait to drive one.

DigitalLemming
3rd May 2015, 05:10 PM
Just specced one up £28k without any of the JCW Pro bits. I'm away to put a block on the MINI website before I get any daft ideas :p

Ivano
4th May 2015, 09:53 AM
Had a wee trip through to the Giffnock garage earlier today and would like to say a big thank you to Mark and Andrew who let me have a drive of the new car and a wee chat afterwards. Nothing signed and no money has been spent.... yet! ;)

Loved driving it and having mainly driven manual cars for the last 10 years, having had a wee play with the auto box I think it'd be hard to turn down the flappy paddles - but that's just the big kid in me. The car feels bigger than the R56 but still keeps the Mini feeling, it's hard to tell what it's really like as you can't really let lose with a car that's covered just 150 miles and has a salesman in the passenger seat :lol:

My only complaint was it's a bit quiet but that's not surprising coming from my own :p It does make a nice noise when you drop it down a gear and push the loud pedal :thumbs up:

Thanks for the feedback. Glad Mark and Andrew looked after you well.

CraigR53
5th May 2015, 12:49 AM
Jumped into HF Irvine on sunday after work, I wasn't sold on the f56... until I laid eyes on the JCW. Stunning!