PDA

View Full Version : HI GUYS !!

Andrew Paterson
24th April 2015, 11:21 AM
Hello to all :)

Im Andrew , i am 21 and bought my mini 3 months ago today! she is 06 cooper s and i cant stop driving it.

I am looking forward to meeting and getting to know you guys and getting all your advice on what i should do as i am always adding to my list of mods and personal touches :/

i will get pictures up soon : )

Thanks !!

gauldrymini
24th April 2015, 12:16 PM
:bigwave:

...I am sure there will be some folk along shortly to help you or give you pointers :yes nod:

MINI William
24th April 2015, 12:25 PM
Welcome to NMS. Get some pictures up of your car and what your looking to do and we can point ou in the right direction. Also get yourself along to a meet or a show and get to know us

Eddie_JCW
24th April 2015, 01:36 PM
Welcome to NMS. You're in the right place if you want ideas for mods :thumbs up: as William has said get yourself along to a meet or show and we'll be more than happy to help you spend your money on mods :lol:

Craig
24th April 2015, 01:59 PM
Welcome Andrew. Gotta love the whine of the supercharger :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crombers
24th April 2015, 03:42 PM
Welcome to NMSland :saltireflag:

badwolf340
24th April 2015, 04:20 PM
:welcome: Andrew ,get pics up in the gallery section ,and where are you from ? ,we are a friendly lot :yes nod: and our members have a wealth of knowledge ,that they are all keen to share ,have a look also at the meets section ,lots going on ,and lots of shows this season get you name down :thumbs up:

EcosseGP
24th April 2015, 05:27 PM
Welcome along and great to see you've managed to find us ... We live to help folk spend their money (wisely) :)
Keep your eyes peeled for any outings there is one coming up in May you'll be more than welcome to join in. Plenty happening to keep you amused ...

jonnie
24th April 2015, 05:39 PM
Welcome to NMS