PDA

View Full Version : Mini GP

John Martin
1st April 2015, 02:21 PM
Past a Mini Gp R53 south bound on M9 today around 12.25pm passing Grangemouth, looked good.:thumbs up:

Craig
1st April 2015, 02:31 PM
Won't be Davy... :lol: :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DigitalLemming
1st April 2015, 03:02 PM
Wonder if it was Cat getting in some practice ;)

Craig
1st April 2015, 03:20 PM
I'd LOVE it if that were true ! PMSL :)

MINI William
1st April 2015, 03:42 PM
Wonder if it was Cat getting in some practice ;)

I'd LOVE it if that were true ! PMSL :)

If there was lots of tyre smoke and handbrake turns then im sure it would have been Cat :yes nod:

EcosseGP
1st April 2015, 04:20 PM
Now now now ... Who says it wasn't me ?
I can tell you something it's wasn't Cat unless it was going up the motorway the wrong way !!

Big Gordy
1st April 2015, 06:50 PM
I saw a GP at the roundabout just before Marshalls offices in Sauchie this afternoon as well.......anybody on here..?? We were in Mutley at the time heading to the Clackmannanshire bridge :p

weefossy
1st April 2015, 06:50 PM
Gonna rename that GP "The Eternal Flame".........................cause it never goes out!!

Craig
1st April 2015, 07:03 PM
Brilliant Malcolm... :)

John Martin
1st April 2015, 07:19 PM
It was in the outside lane if that helps.:hand: Seen another one two weeks ago passing Aviemore at around 8.30am south bound if any one knows of that one.

EcosseGP
1st April 2015, 08:00 PM
I saw a GP at the roundabout just before Marshalls offices in Sauchie this afternoon as well.......anybody on here..?? We were in Mutley at the time heading to the Clackmannanshire bridge :p

It's a young lad from Alloa that has that one ... I've pointed him in this direction and the GPUKOC but don't think he's interested.

Mines called the Olympic torch for that reason Malcolm ...

Crombers
1st April 2015, 08:03 PM
Gonna rename that GP "The Eternal Flame".........................cause it never goes out!!

:thumbs up:

John Martin
10th April 2015, 08:58 PM
It's a young lad from Alloa that has that one ... I've pointed him in this direction and the GPUKOC but don't think he's interested.

Mines called the Olympic torch for that reason Malcolm ...

Might have to start a Clackmannanshire gp club then.:smilewinkgrin: