PDA

View Full Version : ITS HERE!

aimee_s
12th September 2004, 03:59 AM
hey guys..sorry ive been without broadband since that really bad storm ages ago on a wed nite...yes THAT long ago! so couldnt make the meet cos didnt know times etc, plus had to work!
but anyways...my mini got ere today!!! it looks LUSH
picking up my vibe speakers from halfords 2morow, then my mates boyf is going to be so kind to fit them and my head unit all the same time...so ill be boomin around town soon!
car reg is T15 APS - its a black cooper,black roof,chrome wingmirrors...wave to me y'all!!!

Sheilz
12th September 2004, 04:02 AM
Will do! Congratulations - when you stop driving long enough to read this.
:D:D:D:D

MartinSullivan
12th September 2004, 04:58 AM
:cool: Congratulations on the car Aimee, hope to see you round town and on a run soon :D

Scottch
12th September 2004, 05:14 AM
Good on ya Aimee!!

Let's see some pictures when you get a chance!

What are you doing with the hifi?

Cheers!

Scott

monkimagic
12th September 2004, 08:49 AM
sounds nice, I will wave atcha

sleepyrascal
12th September 2004, 10:44 AM
Nice one aimeeeeeeeeeeee! See you around soon!!

Gismo
12th September 2004, 05:05 PM
Nice one, will keep an eye out, be prepared for waves from other makes of car though as we all sometimes get transported in non MINI's ;)
You might want to consider removing your registration number for security ;)

aimee_s
12th September 2004, 06:44 PM
hee hee...thanx...im sooo excited!! was drivin everyone around yesterday, they all had their feet checked before they got in though for mud etc!!
as for the hifi...got a sony 7700 unit ready to go in, going to pick up my speakers today...was a bit surprised at just how small the back shelf is-i take it with a bit of mdf that 6x9's will fit in..? havent actualy measured yet, but i presumed they would, just looks awful tight for space....

weefossy
13th September 2004, 04:58 AM
Aimee, put the 6x9s in the sides, where the existing speakers are. Much better sound and it keeps the parcel shelf intact. we have just done it on Neil's car and they were easy to fit / wire.

aimee_s
13th September 2004, 06:50 AM
just read your reply in this thread now!! i dont think they will go in the sides, as they are square not oval shaped like regular 6x9s..

Nenah
13th September 2004, 07:16 AM
Congrats on your new baby - and welcome to the mini cult! I'll keep my eye out for you around town - I still flash & wave to all mini drivers I see so eventually we will cross paths.

aimee_s
13th September 2004, 11:18 PM
well just fitted my stereo.....not the easiest of jobs is it!!!! few lil scratches on the downtubes, but its all in now.... ill try post up a few piccies.... also gettin my windows done this weekend.........its all happenin!!!!

Jeff
17th September 2004, 02:51 AM
Congratulations!!

Duncan Stewart
21st September 2004, 04:31 AM
Congrats Aimee.