PDA

View Full Version : Music what was the last CD you got ?

stoney
28th February 2015, 08:46 AM
After just being on Amazon I have treated my self to some new CD's.
So I was wondering what every one else is listening to at the moment ?

I just got
Sam Smith
Royal Blood
Gregory Porter

Currently in my player is
George Ezra
Or
Black keys

CiderFex
28th February 2015, 09:46 AM
I normally just have Radio 4 on in the GP, I kid you not, on a long run I'll listen to podcasts of The Infinite Monkey Cage, but if I hit the CD button I get the joys of Dead Kennedy's - Plastic Surgery Disasters blurting out of the speakers.

It's been in there since July '12.
[emoji4]

...to Infinity and beyond !!!

Crombers
28th February 2015, 02:46 PM
Haven't had a CD in the MINI since I fitted the Playmini/K&N circa 2006 ................ window half down :thumbs up:

Music enough for me :motoring:

Mon the fish
28th February 2015, 09:06 PM
Fleetwood Mac - Tusk

EcosseGP
1st March 2015, 01:56 AM
Been cruising about with The Rifles "No Love Lost" album in the CD slot since the turn of the year :):)

jonnie
1st March 2015, 07:02 AM
Ed Sherran and Royal Blood in the changer at the mo.

stoney
1st March 2015, 08:12 AM
Ed Sherran and Royal Blood in the changer at the mo.

Only got the royal blood album yesterday and all ready played it 3 times fantastic album for to be played at full volume tho !!

john
1st March 2015, 08:30 AM
CD? Is that one of those new fangled shiny things?

badwolf340
1st March 2015, 09:47 AM
CD Mr Stone .......your showing your age :laugh:,GP sound system ....not great ....Clubvan not great ....JCW bit better .....M4 not bad ..but not bought a CD in years....new fangled thing I use a I pod ,but need to update it as I am fed up with the songs that are on them and end up skipping through most of the songs

Mon the fish
1st March 2015, 05:10 PM
I still buy CDs of bands I really like, as I just can't get on with the compressed sound of most mp3s

ianking
1st March 2015, 05:42 PM
I buy CDs a lot as I like to have the actual disk. Got a huge collection of CDs.
Latest purchase is Jack Savorettti new album and I also bought the new Coldplay live CD/DVD

stoney
1st March 2015, 09:43 PM
Love a CD like to have a hard copy of things