PDA

View Full Version : Help

fikima13
20th February 2015, 09:16 AM
Hey just got my mini and I'm just wanting to find out some stuff...
I've got mini visual boost with mini connect, but no sat nav. Is there a way of putting sat nav on it? And are you able to play videos on the screen?
I'm useless as you can tell so any help would be greatful ☺️

MINI William
20th February 2015, 12:10 PM
Hey just got my mini and I'm just wanting to find out some stuff...
I've got mini visual boost with mini connect, but no sat nav. Is there a way of putting sat nav on it? And are you able to play videos on the screen?
I'm useless as you can tell so any help would be greatful ☺️

You can play videos thought Visual Boost but will need the correct Ycable to do so and im sure it can only be done through an Iphone or Ipad. As for retrofitting the Satnav, Im sure you will be able to but it will cost an arm and a leg

badwolf340
20th February 2015, 01:11 PM
^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^

fikima13
20th February 2015, 07:09 PM
Thanks a lot :)

Eddie_JCW
21st February 2015, 03:09 AM
If I remember right you also need to be stopped with the handbrake on ;). Retrofitting sat nav should be easy if you can get the bits and are happy taking your car apart :lol: but it won't be cheap, as William said.

ianking
24th February 2015, 02:07 PM
To play videoes via the new style Y lead you also need to have the mini connect app on your apple device.

badwolf340
24th February 2015, 02:12 PM
To play videoes via the new style Y lead you also need to have the mini connect app on your apple device.

Not sure about that Ian as we did not have MC App on our hampton but that may now have changed