PDA

View Full Version : Honorary nms member?

Sheilz
10th September 2004, 06:11 AM
While driving to Arbroath tonight I came across a jackknifed lorry just outside Hillside and had to take backroads in preference to sitting in a queue. I was being shown the scenic route to Arbroath by someone I work with who happens to drive a "tank". I was overcome with the giggles at the thought that I was doing a mini mini run with an old 406. On account of her enthusiastic approach to this pursuit i would like this car to be recognized as an honorary mini!
Does the saying 'a rose by any other name is not a rose' apply in this instance? Even if it is an old 'bucket' (sorry Grace - not nice to slag your car) can it be credited for enthusiasm and effort?
Would you believe she is one of the few people I would trust with my car and she was too scared to drive it to Arbroath!! Meanwhile Kris (22) continues to scheme and plot his way into the driver's seat. It is an ill-pairted world!
:D:D:D:D

Julz
10th September 2004, 04:11 PM
I do believe there can be a selection of honorary members, such as the man who drives the Forman van who waves at me every morning and night, haven't a clue who he is so I'm guessing he maybe owns a mini!! If your on here, show yourself!!;)

Big Col
10th September 2004, 04:56 PM
You're right Julz. I mean why would a guy in a foreman van wave at a cute lil blonde every morning and night unless he owns a MINI? <wishes there was a rolls eyes smiley>

Julz
10th September 2004, 05:00 PM
Col, I keep telling you, I'M NOT BLONDE:mad:!! (I'm now kinda copper/scarlet/mahogany and another one that I've forgotten, oh yeah, caramel;)!!)