PDA

View Full Version : Flexi pipe - quick reply anyone?

CraigR53
11th February 2015, 04:35 PM
So still having to deal with parks :sigh: just quoted £230+ to replace it. I'm feeling this is steep but I honestly don't know, anyone had this done? Been trying to get a hold of the shop I want my cat back manufactured from but no answer so I thought I'd try you guys, any help appreciated!

Craig

stoney
11th February 2015, 09:07 PM
Stainless creations in Falkirk take a good name

Craig
11th February 2015, 09:19 PM
Used Stainless Creations a couple of times and their workmanship is great. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CraigR53
17th February 2015, 01:02 PM
Ended up going to Elite Customs in Ayr, quoted half the price for more work, center section up to the back box is being replaced due to the on set of corrosion as well as my flexi. Yet to pick the car up I'll report on their work but I've heard very good things from them incase anyone is the Ayr area.

CraigR53
17th February 2015, 08:30 PM
So had from my Flexi to my back box replaced today, car sounds 10x better, none of these silly Corsa VXR type noises when I change gear lol! Guys were so helpful, car was in at nine for inspection parts arrived by 1 and I picked my car up after college for and extremely reaasonable price work also looks great, will be returning here when I go for either full custom or JCW in late summer.

Highly recommend Elite Custom in Ayr!

badwolf340
17th February 2015, 09:20 PM
Good to get feed back about good garages

MINI William
17th February 2015, 09:40 PM
Great when you get good service

stoney
17th February 2015, 11:08 PM
So had from my Flexi to my back box replaced today, car sounds 10x better, none of these silly Corsa VXR type noises when I change gear lol! Guys were so helpful, car was in at nine for inspection parts arrived by 1 and I picked my car up after college for and extremely reaasonable price work also looks great, will be returning here when I go for either full custom or JCW in late summer.

Highly recommend Elite Custom in Ayr!

great news