PDA

View Full Version : MITP 16th August 2015

Lees
5th February 2015, 08:49 AM
Does anyone ever go down to mitp? Never been but fancy it this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MINI William
5th February 2015, 09:12 AM
NMS will be attending this year. There will be a thread up soon about it

EcosseGP
5th February 2015, 11:49 AM
Never missed it for the past 6 years it's without a doubt the best all round mini / MINI show of the year ... Apart from if it's tipping it down !!! Even then we had a great weekend ...

jonnie
5th February 2015, 01:52 PM
^^ yeah was a bit damp last year.

DigitalLemming
5th February 2015, 02:18 PM
MITP was great last year despite the drenching we got. It's not all about the show itself when you're away with NMS, it's as much the convoy down and back up as well as the evening before spent with good friends usually adding to the profits of whichever pub is closest!

badwolf340
5th February 2015, 02:27 PM
Well said Andrew

Eddie_JCW
5th February 2015, 04:02 PM
Totally agree with Andrew, although I was soaked to the skin I still enjoyed every minute of that weekend and it's certainly not put me off MITP I'll be there this year.

MINI William
5th February 2015, 04:29 PM
It was an amazing year. Really looking forward to going back. Hopefully the weather is better this year, if not we will need to look into webbed feet. As others have said its not about the show as much but more about the drive to and from and the people that you will meet. I've made some fantastic friends last year.

Rob Gavin
5th February 2015, 10:29 PM
I'll be heading down but, dare i say it, trailering the classic down. Not missed this for a few years now.

I was also reading today that the old minis vs beetles event at york is to become a purely mini event for both new and old. Prizes will be up for grabs for various groups. Its on easter weekend so could be a good outing.

CiderFex
11th February 2015, 08:08 PM
Just booked my room at the same place as last year:

http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/WELDOG/wellingborough

...to Infinity and beyond !!!

MINI William
11th May 2015, 12:32 PM
Thread closed and new thread started

DigitalLemming
30th June 2015, 08:02 PM
Yep I'll be there :thumbs up: