PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

BushbyBobolink
21st January 2015, 08:53 PM
Thanks for adding me.

After years and years of old minis, projects and stealing my Dads countryman, I finally bought my own 'new' mini, which broke on day four of ownership! A new clutch and reconditioned gearbox later and so far we have had 10 days of happy motoring.

Looking forward to the Fast and Furious cinema run.

Christine

MINI William
21st January 2015, 09:33 PM
Welcome to NMS Christine. Pleased that you have your name down for a run already. There are a few events before the movie run though. Check out the meets and social section

Craig
Welcome Christine. Glad your enjoying your car after your hiccup :). Look forward to seeing you at a meet :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jonnie
Welcome

badwolf340
21st January 2015, 09:44 PM
Christine :welcome:,NMS can also be found on Facebook (where you found us) and Instagram, we are also in the running for an award in the Modern MINI magazine awards for best owners club ,I know you are new to us ,but every vote counts, so if you could spare 5 mins to vote for us and anyone else in you family http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif that would be great.

e-mail address................mm.ed@kelseypb.co.uk
subject..........................modern MINI Oscars
message........................best owners club new MINI scotland

thanks http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif

BushbyBobolink
21st January 2015, 10:15 PM
Only to happy to add my vote :)

The run from the borders isn't a million miles away from me and is close for my dad too........ I will try to twist his arm to come along.

Looking forward to it!

MINI William
21st January 2015, 10:24 PM
Thanks and the more the merrier

badwolf340
21st January 2015, 10:37 PM
Only to happy to add my vote :)

The run from the borders isn't a million miles away from me and is close for my dad too........ I will try to twist his arm to come along.

Looking forward to it!
thank you very much ,it all helps :thumbs up:

BushbyBobolink
21st January 2015, 10:42 PM
It's no problem!

After bumping into a group of you outside the riverside museum in Glasgow, you were all really friendly! That's how I found out about the group. I was in Glasgow to look at a mini for sale but when we got up there it was already sold. We decided to go to the museum for a look around and came out to find an impressive line up of minis.

stoney
21st January 2015, 11:15 PM
Welcome

Eddie_JCW
21st January 2015, 11:24 PM
Welcome to NMS Christine.

Glad to see we gained a new member from our little visit to the mueseum :)

AndyP & Lenore
21st January 2015, 11:40 PM
:welcome:

Glad you found us. :smilewinkgrin:

EcosseGP
22nd January 2015, 03:59 AM
Welcome along Christine and like the others have said it's great to have you on board.
Glad to see that everything is now running smoothly after a rocky start ...
It's always a pleasure to chat to other MINI owners and it's even better when the pop along to join the fun.

cuddles
22nd January 2015, 08:27 AM
Welcome to NMS . Xx

CiderFex
22nd January 2015, 10:52 AM
Welcome to NMS.
:)

...to Infinity and beyond !!!

Gismo
22nd January 2015, 07:02 PM
:welcome:

Crombers